Posts by TwinQY

First the Moe infiltrates my niche animations, now this. You don't see flash on a site like that, these days...   @bhazard - have you considered adding CIEM manufacturers to the list? One of our own members has a whole slough of them listed on his site...
It can also be a user daemon (systemd), but nonetheless, yes it can have user-by-user configs. People usually use it that way. Fair enough. Akasa stuff shows up as Atico, usually. Is it the AK-ICR-17? I dug around the usb.ids for anything that might have looked similar, didn't help. I had never heard of it either until it had been updated onto the installer guide a while back. Using 2D (software rendering) or hardware rendering (in which case, hope you have acceleration...
So here's the current suspect list. If I left something else just add it in. No matter the suggestion, all will be added in for fairnessAnd you won't believe the amount of times 90's Nov was mentioned as being too vague... Which brings me to a suggestion - instead of simply doing a tally, perhaps show some real commitment to the theme. When you vote, perhaps you can write a bit about why you think the theme you chose was a good one, how you would approach it, what visual...
So I'm expecting a gif with airplane food being eaten in three, two, one....   Anyone here collects BA drivers (the actual drivers, not the entire IEM, I think everyone here just about does that).
The SE210 is using a CI22955 (I believe) balanced armature, the SE215 is using a dynamic driver - so not only are the shells different, the sound is a departure as well (though I had the one before that revision, the e3c, as one of my first IEMs, can't remember if the former sounded similar to this one)   Actually the Olive tips can sometimes go a tad bit longer than a year, even when washed, depending on the ear and the wax/oil output. YMMV though, I know some who've...
You mean 21 ahead time isn't linear...     Perhaps we will eat our words and flesh later on, perhaps they are good. Canadians will never know.
My cats are alive and well up there. Perhaps you require more.   But what does this have to do with airplane food again?
Amazing amazement from the east, seems to happen far too often.   Poor Wicca, troll was the secret to bringing it all down.   Actually the hip crowd is phasing them out as far as I see, the BBs here have a lot of Bs left on shelf which you wouldn't have seen back a few years ago. Sony rose again, they always (try) to.
Amazing, a link on the internet you don't see that often.   And you troll, you don't deserve my wood.   Speaking of which retro headphones hype has seemed to fallen out of vogue nowadays. The PortaPros being replaced with MDR-1R with commuters as far as I can see.
Fellow freaks WAKE UP.   So how about that airplane food huh.....