or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

But when you think about it though, you can get 12 of these babies for $20. In comparison, there are a ton of plasticky (but well-designed) pencils over $20. But I'm not a metal-over-plastic snob - sometimes plastic works to the design's advantage in terms of weight - plus there are a ton of metal-bodied pencils well above $20 that doesn't quite do it like the Zebra does. Really just a testiment to the glory of the M-301.   We might need to start a M-301 Fan Club, I've...
If you're referring to this - http://www.amazon.com/Zebras-Stainless-Mechanical-Pencil-54010/dp/B001CRS4EY So it's 20 for a 12-pack, which seems about right. That's $1-2 for one, which is the usual going price online (rather $3-4 is the retail markup and is more of a rip).
I would have done something more elaborate for my 7500th post.   Then again, mother always told me to stick to what worked.   Happy Valentine's Day everyone. No, wait a tick, that's on Friday. ... Happy Tuesday everyone.
Fiordmoss - Ink Bitten [1]   [2]   [3]   [4]   [5]   Also - Bandcamp.   Ifukube binge as of late.   Akira Ifukube - Salome
I'm always boggled as to why more pencils take a cue from the Rotrings/Rapidomatics/Draftmatics and use that style of lead indicator - case in point: I lost the metal sleeve for the lead indicator on my 925....again.   Heck even the Zebra Drafix is not as loosey-goosey - the indicator has a real nice snap to it... Anyways, there is/was a listing for a Pilot H2080 on ebay. They look nice. If anyone has a real well-rounded collection of older Pilot MPs, please do...

Apologies for the successive posts, flash had been soul-crushingly slow as per usual so I resolved to empty my stash and get to the 100th page. Which, congratulations are in order for, I presume.