or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

It sure doesn't! A thousand words would be barely enough to adequately describe that beautifully glistening bald head. I should shave the sucker one of these days... ...Oh right the headphones. What were we talking about again? Further Google-fu reveals a lot of "bass-heavy" impressions on the HP-20. Hmm.
  Quote:I went against my better judgment and put in my vote for yellow instead of orange. When it's done right yellow can be spectacular. If there was a second choice I'd definitely say orange or white. Actually a cool sort of white would be something akin to this, but that'd likely be beyond the scope of any simple paint job, not to mention I already know I will never see nice ideas like this come to reality :( Weren't people arguing about colors during the beginning of...
I liked the headband. Didn't have them on for long. Are there long-term comfort issues or something I should be aware of?
I went away in order to try and prove you wrong with some google-fu, but came back empty-handed. The shame. Perhaps Tyll will get them in (if he hasn't already) since he had already gotten the HP50s in and measured.
Yeah that one I knew you'd probably like. You can consider it dedicated specifically for you and your Mokburger. Actually I just keep coming back to "Emotional Life", great track and one of the default cycled songs in an old family karaoke machine, so we know it well.
This was mentioned a few months back and apart from the offical thread for these which sort of, kind of, died out, there hasn't been much response with these on this thread either. I ask because I found the HP50 full-sized to be very impressive, and after some more demoing tomorrow, might take the plunge on those.Nick since you posted this, if you're on let me know if you get the chance, whether or not you know anything about these - having some IMAP issues with mutt.
Definitely I should be supporting a more local shop, since I'm not in the US I don't get the free shipping (usually $8-16, and takes a week at the most, which is pretty good for international). Last purchase though was so high up that Fedex was required. Unfortunately not a lot of shops with the breadth that JP provides in terms of newish-pencils - CultPens/fleabay has been great for the other, more obscure stuff.
Faye Wong - Scenic Tour   Fred Frith - The Technology of Tears (And Other Music for Dance and Theatre)     Coil - A Thousands Lights in a Darkened Room (read YT description for explanation of album title)     Current 93 - Aleph at Hallucinatory Mountain [1]   [2]   [3]   [4]   [5]   [6]   [7]   [8]
Odezene - O.V.N.I     Toshiko Akiyoshi - Lew Tabackin Big Band - Insights [1]   [2]   [3]   [4]
I only added this to the cart since it was high up on Jetpens - http://www.jetpens.com/Autopoint-Twinpoint-Mechanical-Pencil-0.9-mm-Black-Body-Black-Red-Lead/pd/9587. Also was going to get a Uni 552 in 0.5mm but that's sold out. Oh well, more of an excuse to go for the 0.4mm and get some 0.4mm leads.   I'm hearing that the balance is actually okay on the Twinpoint. And of course no one uses the scrubby little erasers up top anyways, so the loss of which in lieu of the...