Posts by TwinQY

Quote:Maybe the loonie (no political correctness here) who designed these meant them to be an political message on leperism/female brutality. Or maybe he mixed up the paprika with hashish that Friday night. Great! If all goes well, hopefully cat gravy will finally become accepted as a valid form of currency by then.
FitEar does a lot of work on titanium tubing on their models - customs and universals. Any significant difference I would not be so sure on since not many companies have the precision that a company with dental background like FitEar does to pull it off. Generally when something is reshelled to a custom it has been stated that the change from whatever tubing the universal uses to the PVC tubing would have an impact. For their universals they have also utilized an acoustic...
Apart from my new bethrothed Shawna they all look blobby and really just a bad exercise in post-modern art.   A video of Ms. Sasaki in the flesh talking about fleshy paperweights? Where should I send my subscription money in?
I think Shawna is my type of girl. Marilyn looks too headstrong and would probably be the dominant one in the relationship. Robin just looks flighty. I would not mind getting into a fling with Judith however. No they're not cats but I can compromise.   That aside, it would be a relatively short video unless he decides to go on about the merits of paperweights and various grammage/what type of pressure is best/soapstone vs ceramics debate.
That's 16% more plausible. With the texture I'm sure they'd pickle them to where the eggshells would be of no concern as they would have fully dissolved as the centuries pass. Maybe someone look to see if they're selling them in canned form on Alibaba, send some to Ashens.
Two Cats One Egg, yep, sounds like something those Germans would cook up. I'll get to Scroogling and you can start working on the fake DMCA letter. Those are perfectly healthy cats we're talking about here.
Of course, all the cool people on the internet are cats.
Historically, armatures have had more output per size/volume than convientional dynamics drivers of this size. With the advent of microdynamics the tide might start turning. A similar, albeit flawed in that analogies often are, parallel is between that of the hard drive industry. Where as HDDs have continued to show platter density increases among other I/O-related things, SSDs have an edge in performance by the sheer nature of their underlying technology. With armatures...
Just out of clarity's sake because many newcomers might not be familiar with the history of things, the original intent of the thread and what culminated afterwards was not fed by extremist beliefs on either side.   There is a thread known as the Themed Monthly Avatar Thread where silly, rambunctious fun was had day after day. It had been one of the most active threads on Head-Fi and as such a lot of interesting personalities grew out of that.   Going by chronological...
There are many pre-existing models of armature drivers one can order from Knowles and Sonion. Those drivers compromise the internals within the majority of high-end armature-wielding universal offerings. Some of the bigger outfits can order existing driver models to be custom-specced in order to fit their specific design requirements. Of course they are other companies who manufacture armature drivers (Sony does their own) but the majority market belongs to Knowles and...