or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

I thought land sharks were basically land sharks.  "It is capable of disguising its voice, and generally preys on young, single women."
More like crawling up with only your elbows and ankles...unless you have a dog for an avatar. One day we'll catch up with you.
I don't have much to say about it. It makes little sense to criticize something I am not as invested in as I once was. There is a deep-rooted problem in that part of the community (not to say the larger part of the audio community is beyond reproach), where the overly lackadasical attitudes of the majority enables behaviour and situations like this.   The absurity around the current state of that whole subforum is sad to see.
Birds seem to be excellent at investigative work as well...   I wouldn't be as worried about chickens though.
I seem to remember you telling me about that thread way back when. It might have been in a PM.   I don't know if H-F will still delete large threads these days, or if they will only lock them. I tried looking up a set of posts I made a while back, to no avail. Either they had been deleted, the thread had been deleted, or it had all been my imagination.   It's a shame that there are no longer any friendly mods lurking around here to ask (I assume). On the bright side, I...
Now...and forevermore. Parodied nicely in this South Park episode.
♫ Sleep Country Canada, Don't Buy a Mattress Anywhere Else ♫   ♫ 800-588, 2-300, Empire...Today! ♫   Worth a watch:
impending nuclear winter