or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

To me the non-plush varieties are un-cuddleable, not because of the creepiness - of which many have in spades. It just feels like you're spooning a bowling pin.   It's easy to see how stuffed animals have become the more popular choice - there's a more universal quality there.
That's 390,885 too few :)
full of wonder
I have a bottle of Kosumosu (I believe it's one of the only Iro bottles I have). I've found that it errs to a more diluted, "peachy" colour than in the picture - actually if the label wasn't showing I would have sworn that was Tsutsuji. (Handwriting in the picture is fantastic though) Any love for Tomoe? I'm finding that 90% of my time writing by hand has been on the Techo, the Tomoe white is slightly off-white in the nicest way, really pleasant to the eyes. Not full-on...
like juggling knives
terrible calamities occur
I've been trying to move things around too, and it's been very difficult to get to a layout that works for every page width (without writing the nav bar from scratch). It's good to know that you're working on it though. I actually had set it to 0.5s prior to my previous post, which led to the suggestion. I've not noticed the flicker/transition during new page loads - but I might just not have been paying enough attention. I've tried having a little element permanently...
costing billions of
receptacle of optical
fairly obvious, obviously