Posts by TwinQY

Unfortunately I've not seen GG online since the 4th, he might just be busy, so I don't have any way to have this progress further until he comes back. Or rather, I just wouldn't feel it would be right.
Miles Davis - Live-Evil   Sylvano Bussotti -  Fogli d'album: Aquila Imperiale con Ganymede   Hiro Yanagida - Milk Time
Netherlands - Silicon Vapor       Deafheaven - Sunbather     Kayo Dot - Gamma Knife     TMCT - Snow Beach Vol. 01
Gmusicbrowser also has verbose and debug flags, if you just force it to crash the regular output is less than useful. I installed it and tried to replicate the bug but to no avail. There are no commonly reported bugs or tickets on anything like this issue so strace would be useful as well in case it's something wrong with your system. Distro? Version? Gstreamer version? If you replicate the activity on a different player will a similar behaviour occur?
Run out of steam?  
For those interested in getting started on a retro-playlist but don't know where to start, I've grabbed the URLs out of this blog post containing the OST for Reply 1994.   http://pastebin.com/wSbDmr07   The Youtube-savvy can make that into a YT playlist or what have you, whatever the kids do these days. The cool people can youtube-dl -x -i $(paste -d -s $FILE_NAME) that, but I'm not suggesting anything wink wink.
Allez Allez - African Queen [1]   [2]   [3]   [4]   [5]