Posts by TwinQY

There's not even a post above yours, why would you indicate otherwise?   What a strange, strange man-child.
Oh, it's cruel how you raise his hopes like that. Everyone knows he'll never be of use to anyone ever.
^ Can't trust peps with cardboard boxheads for the life of me.
I can't believe I forgot this one - King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo. That one was ridiculously popular amongst everyone.
Anything is possible if you just believe in yourself.... Except for flying pigs. I highly recommend you not try to make pigs fly, no matter how much you might believe in it. Just a awkward situation for all involved.  [[SPOILER]]
I hope that Coq has fun with this!
You know I talk about this stuff jokingly but pig blood tofu is pretty well known in terms of hotpot ingredients.   Also, sundae (not the kind with ice cream, but the korean blood sausages)
Thus proving that the Swedes are the truly the most Canadian out of us all.   We get it from the Brits...
https://github.com/jvvv/9wm-xcb   Cool to try out. I can't say I'm too familiar with 9wm, but certainly have tried out the stuff that came after it like larswm and wm2.
Brilliant idea for a thread.   So many films come to mind but I'll mention this - an all-time favourite - Papa, Can You Hear Me Sing (1983)