Posts by TwinQY

Ever start getting started? Have a moc (not Mok) daemon on to the rPi connected to the TV rig which is set with the ODAC + HR624, equalized with JAMin. Sounds great. Could go to a floorstanding (Image T6), or keep the bookshelf stands, go with a LS50. But really the living room is small enough that the Mackies sound absolutely fine. But what I could do that would be relatively reasonable is move the rPi to a NUC. Would definitely appreciate the horsepower. morpheus - a...
The Constructus Corporation - The Ziggurat     So Slow - Dharavi     Nightingale - The Closing Chronicles     After Dinner - Paradise of Replica
From Park Ju-Won's third album, Captain. I'll have to get Fiesta of Sorrows, to complete the collection. Time of the Gypsies was very good.
I guess he's charging 10000 yen extra for the raden/mother-of-pearl faceplates.       If I could do things all over again I would have gone for one of the ones below.
Never watched it. Who's Screaming Mad George? Did he ever get counselling?
That's the Michael Bay version if I'm correct. You're going to want to see David Lynch's version. Or Ridley Scott's.Tim Burton also did a direct-to-DVD adaptation if I recall. M. Night Shyamalan and Darren Aronofsky should be coming out with some sequels this fall.
Would you folks reckon that a 38AJ007Mi/8a + 33A007 + 2 x 2354 setup be viable? Before I had been thinking to go HODVTEC + 33A007 + SWFK, but now I'm thinking that I'd like the 2354's characteristics a bit more. Not to mention that the THD on the 38AJ with the vents closed looks nice. Just occured to me to ask here since the 3800 came up anyways.   Comparatively, the CW-L51a has a similar setup but with a 2800 (dual 2600) instead of the 2354s. The CW-L71a I've heard uses...
I would look into a recable. You cam PM Zardak, he should be able to hook you up on that.
Can't get more arousing than that.
ROCK JAW Mandible.   It's got a reference to the company's name. It's science-y. It sounds like the name of a Transformers robot. Although you really wouldn't want your mandible to "roll out". It's science-y.