or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

that had rotted
wrapped with slices
Braviary would have been more accurate, if they had included Gen V Pokemon (and it would be even more apt, considering that Unova is basically New York City). Don't try to out-PokeNerd me, or you'll PokeRegret it, you PokeHear. When you're ready to play some big-boy Pokemon, give me a call on my PokeGear. Leave a message after the Clefairy.
If there is any padding in there to speak of, I'm pretty sure it's padded for their pleasure, not mine. And by they, of course I mean the Head-Fi autocracy led by the AudioQuest Illuminati and the Schiitmasons, bent on taking over the world with shoddily-soldered Cavalli amps and radiation-inducing IEMs laced with Beryllium, not to mention screwing over the Churro-loving Resistance who fight for their Lord Voldemort with their +2 garbs forged by JDS. Make sure to catch...
I is think that you had meant it to be intentional. If I were you, that's the story I would go with to save yourself against embarrassmend. But then again what do cats know about spelling.
 I wouldn't.  Now, who wants to compare the sizes of our calculators? Better yet, our headphone amps.I can't imagine bigger being better in this case.
How is arousing, indeed. You're counting down by the hour, and alliterating?
Here's to Wonkular Wednesdays.
As can be seen here, the charging curve seems to have been copied over from the discharge curve, which had not been calibrated as well. That would account for the "optimistic" charging percentages, something I too had noticed (I just try to keep it charging a while even after it reaches 100%). I have yet to fully discharge the battery on this device (as I mentioned I have yet to run a full battery_bench, and the longest period I've had it in continuous use was for 6...
That's interesting. I never thought to do so on the 1s, and after having gotten the 1ES which can be worn over-the-ear, never ended up having the need. It seems that the tips work well for the size of your canals, particularly if that arrangement ended up staying secure. Or maybe you've found a way to graft Phanpy ears to your head. I found that shallow insertion did not feel comfortable regardless of tip size, even when worn over-the-ear. It was one of the other reasons I...