or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

played various operas
This was an interesting post (below).  A lot of measurements floating around the internet will compare the effects of tips on a given IEM. Something that might have been of interest to tip-rollers, would be an index of measurements based on a large range of eartips, bundled and aftermarket, and the general effects they have on sound and isolation. They would probably be done over a set of well-known IEMs, based on the nozzle diameter. I do have a coupler already. Could get...
I forgot to report back on the Caldereta. Did it over the weekend. It was good, but I should have added cheese to thicken it, as you had suggested. It wasn't too watery though. I should also add more chili peppers next time. The laing was wonderful as well; I'm probably going to have that more regularly in the future.   I'm going to look at the tenderloin and striploin suggestions next, because that's more towards the kind of stuff I had in mind while initially making...
he lacks the
I seem to have most of the ingredients ready for Caldereta avaiable at home, apart from maybe potatoes. I'm going to give it a go tomorrow night.   I'm sure we have a Chinese equivalent to atchara. Sometimes I have 酸菜 along with my roast pork belly, that's the closest I can think of. I've been looking online, does laing have to be with taro leaves, or will any type of leafy vegetable do? I have a lot of pork belly left over from this morning and the things you've...
Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto with Ensemble Modern - utp (2008)   DJ Krush / DJ Shadow ‎– A Whim / 89.9 Megamix / Yeah
Some Haruomi Hosono albums (in playlist form):   The Endless Talking (1985)   Omni Sight Seeing (1989)   I was going to link to some other Toshio Hosokawa pieces (specifically Japanese Music for Voice, Koto, and Shamisen) but there doesn't seem to be any listenable links. Look it up on Spotify, or something. I don't use any of those services but it's not a terribly obscure piece, so shouldn't be hard to find through the proper channels.   Meanwhile, I suppose I...
Can't complain. Fairly slow as of recent, so I find myself with a lot more time to hang around the interwebz and read irritated people argue about love, politics, and spending money.   I should probably go out and exercise more. Fell out of exercising some time during September of last year. It's been getting hotter and hotter lately though...but that's not a great excuse. Should do some burpees and planks. Burpees.   Burpees...   Burpees.   Nothing new in terms of...
Long time no see, SO :)     I noticed that Atsu (cool-japan) had gotten in a bunch more Kobe inks listed in his store, including #7, Kaikyo Blue. I was about to get it, up until I thought to ask him if he had any #51, Kano-cho Midnight (as it was not listed on the page). He claimed he'd probably get some next month, so I had planned to wait until then so I can save on shipping while getting both. Unfortunately no more #7s left. I'm a bit more taken with #51 at the...