or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

How is everything with you DigiFreakonaleashfollowingtheleader? (Remember that? The thing I did with you with that long-winded username?)
Ghost - Second Time Around
Freaks Unite!
BTW:ED is not the brand, Knowles is the brand, and the ED29689 is the model.
I've seem a lot of the Paiaudio stuff across Fleabay and Aliexpress (especially when out hunting for cheap CIEM materials on the latter). Haven't been on the forums for a while so mostly researching them in a vacuum, never managed to convince any of the folks I talked with to try them out. Would be interested to see how they fare. Being another native speaker (although fluency has gone down drastically) the comments have been, to say the least, mostly superfluous, partly...
I've been doing much better with regards to collecting physical things, but I'm still a rabid digital hoarder. Bookmark folders with thousands of links to articles that I swore I'd get to reading but haven't seen the light of day in months. Software too (all FOSS stuff).   (And of course digital music, books, etc, although not all of it is public-domain/copylefted if you catch my drift.)   Don't believe the itch is something inherently gender-based. Moving away from...
I was personally interested when it came out as I generally did not have the time to prep a proper lunch (even less so, back when I jogged in the mornings), and all the soggy sandwiches I haphazardly made were never really filling, but constantly made me gassy. Then I read all the reports about Soylent causing gassiness, which made it much less viable an option for myself. I don't know if all of the reformulations have fixed that, if it has then great.   The topic of...
Bill Evans - Montreux II     Ruins - Hyderomastgroningem     Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink     Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels
I read that on Ars, and was reminded about the whole arsenic in rice debacle (of course that's a bit different in scope). Wonder about the other replacement beverages...
I reckon if anyone here has friends under 30, there are a couple who constantly post pictures of food on [social media here]. You know, that old trope. I figured I would capitalize on this trend by starting a thread in the spirit of these food fetishizing nutjobs. Now, like Twitter and Donald Trump, I haven't really figured out how I would capitalize on such a thing, but I will know far more than you know within 24 hours after I start this thread.   So how does this...