Posts by TwinQY

(from Dave's Mechanical Pencils)     One of these days Alpha-Matic I will own you. One of these days.
This is not why I typically use the framebuffer but it's simply amazing that he's managed to do this - http://penkia.blogspot.ca/2014/02/introducing-slatekit-base-technical.html   Very, very, VERY cool. I'm eager to try this but for whatever reason the download link simply does not work for me.
Akira Ifukube - Works of Akira Ifukube: 25-String Koto [1]   [2]   [3]   Uakti - Mapa   Milton Nascimento - Geraes   Terry Riley - Shri Camel     Yoshi Wada ‎– The Appointed Cloud   Now a lot of these things I only have physically via LP or cassette. This one however, is only available via cassette, so much love to the person (whoever you are) that uploaded this one to the tube. FNTC - Opera [A1]   [B1]
I just think it's such a bloody fantastic thing that the M-301 is so readily available everywhere. For what it does, how it's built, and not to mention the price - utterly fantastic.   Also I enjoy plastic knurling, so sometimes the M-301 ranks even higher than the M-701 (for me). The ever so prolific Dave did not seem to enjoy them too much though. I've not the foggiest clue as to why. It's built well and the grip is not made of rubber, you'd think he would be a bit...
Also, if anyone knows anything regarding the physical copy of this recording / of a recording containing this piece, I would be greatly appreciative!
Adelhard Roidinger - Schattseite [1]   [2]   [3]   [5]   [6]     Kaija Saariaho ‎– Verblendungen - Lichtbogen - Io - Stilleben [1]   [2]   [3]   [4]     Akira Ifukube - Dozoku no Ranjo       Gérard Grisey -  Les Espaces Acoustiques [1]   [2]   [3]   [4]   [5]   [6]       Wolfgang Rihm - Complete Works for Violin and Piano [1]
Okay, who here would honestly believe that you would have ever "invented" anything. Or that you would have "standards". But seriously, maybe some hope that they would end up being okay. Just a little. Okay not that much. You should pass them along to Wayne or Nick or something if you don't like them that much.