or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

nearest fish market
cloth but not of fabric
lined with lots
My bets are on points 4 and 5. Keeping in mind that this isn't really a technical crowd, and that responses are limited to the amount of expertise people can provide. Most of the threads on that subforum are fairly silent - I would consider yours a rousing success. For instance, there was a thread on there about SSL login a long time ago, and the response was underwhelming, to say the least. I think it speaks to the level of interest in these sorts of things.
I didn't think that other people would be as similarly lazy as me. I'm on Music43 on my Clip Zip right now (I'm using this nomenclature primarily for movie soundtracks).
These are all languages I can somewhat muddle through (less so on the Korean, and I've forgotten almost all of my French) in terms of listening and speech, but I think it would be interesting to learn an entirely new language, writing and all. In terms of programming languages, the paradigm shift from something in the ALGOL family to something Lisp-y, as an example, can be rather refreshing. I'd like to experience something like that, but outside of programming.   With...
I like taking the subway, and do so regularly (every day). There is very little I'd rather do, than to look out the window, and seeing everything pass by, preferably with some music in my ears.   Practically speaking, the transit system over here is relatively rather good, and often much faster than driving (at least in terms of getting to Downtown). There are 3 lines here - the Canada Line, the Expo Line, and the Millenium Line. Some of the trains on the latter two...
I never realized how much I missed the show up until I stopped getting cable. I should probably get a boxset or something.   I've seen a few bits of that. A couple of them are funny. I'm not too into cars though.
which made them
I don't remember that episode at all. A lot of episodes from Seasons 7 to 8 have become a blur to me (apart from the one where Susan dies from licking the envelopes).