Posts by TwinQY

I find that he's fairly adept at communicating via English, however he might show trouble understanding unless you are clear, direct, and succinct. If one is ordering one of his original designs the process should be fairly straightforward (turn-around is almost always two months). If you are ordering something a bit more complex you might encounter some problems with language due to the nature of the questions that would be asked in those circumstances.    While Tom...
While I usually stress that switching is akin to adapting an entirely new paradigm, sometimes it's more helpful to face a visual interface that retains some similarities from what XP people are typically more used to. XFCE tends to go towards this route. In which case Linux Mint 17 just had its XFCE version come out. I think a live CD of that would be a great place to start. Years ago I moved a lot of people to the XFCE edition of LMDE and I think they are all still...
AKR38. Chinese people will get this.
Problem: When trying to log in, or access the login page, or turn off particular add-ons (will go into more depth later) after having been logged in for a while, it results in a blank page with the error message "Disallowed Key Characters" and any subsequent attempts to access a page when logged in results in the same error.   Steps to troubleshoot: When I had encountered this error I had simply assumed that this was a problem with Tor. Now I know what you're going to...
I emphatically agree with everything in this post and I'm going to end up repeating a lot of what has been said.   On the topic of alternative models, I think the best alternative that you mentioned, are loans between community members. The roadblock on this model arises from the practical concerns in regards to trust, which is why it might always be stuck between tight-knit social circles. Trust is something that is hard to deal with as a community, because there will...
Although he does not have options outside of Japan on his order form, to my knowledge he has been more than willing to do international orders for quite some time, just PM or email him (it's a less formal process). I did so around September of last year. Metalboy from Sweden got his a while ago. Tomscy2000 has a pair of RedGiants sent to him out for reshell but I don't know if he has them yet. I should have some in my hands as soon as Canada Post comes back from the...
Mixing acrylic with some highlights to get that classic lacquered look...   Or just cut out the gold leaves off of something like this sheet and inlay it (less of a focus on that lacquered look and more on the maki-e design itself)
Do you ask those questions because you don't know the answer to them, or are you just being facetious? ...Who am I kidding? You'd have to have subtlety to be facetious.
Are you sure you didn't just go into these accounts and post those yourself?
I haven't tried a lot of Middle Eastern food. I'd like to now.   I'm seeing a general consensus that sticks of meat are better than balls of meat. I'm sure there's some innuendo in there somewhere but I can't be bothered to go the subtle route.   http://www.buzzfeed.com/bigcrush/20-bestworst-foods-on-a-stick