Posts by TwinQY

​I wonder if we can give away posts. Maybe sell them off to sponsors. Like, sponsored posts. Wait...   Maybe that feature was merged a while back...
​Aloha April and its awesome adherents aching to ambush the TMAC annals...
​Great moves, wink, keep it up, proud of you..
​I haeve 69 (no, not intentional) avatar photos with a total view count of 7500, so my photo/view ratio is a little higher than the one reported. While the most viewed photos tend to be of the ones I stick with the most, the general pattern seems to be that the cuter the picture of the girl I use, the more views I get. Content matters! Maybe I should open up a fake Instagram account and reap in some advertising money. ​ ​To add to this, a lot of the pictures that I end...
after irrigating it
rusty PO box
​in a rock
Looking back to when this thread was made, D. Rulers would have been in full swing then. I poked my head in at that time to see how the game had progressed, having dropped out of the game around the time of Tour Guide. I grabbed YGOPRO, at least, that what I believe I used. I don't think the Linux version was out then and I had to use Wine, but I could be wrong. But then, even the AI deck managed to completely destroy me with Dragon Rulers. It was just very discouraging to...
selling car engines
Just give it some time...