or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

Think of all the cat food I could have bought! It's true, S.O., you are the sound of one hand clapping...  I just wanted to add, for Kobe #51, it seems that the black component is a bit more apparent on Rhodia and cheaper papers. So from a distance, it gives the impression of being slightly tealer than it really should. And on Tomoe, with a drier pen, the lighter parts of shading looks a bit grey. At its lightest, it still manages to give off the vibe of a more saturated...
Time to sell out. Maybelline May, sponsored by MicrosoftⒸ and McDonaldsⒸ.
Mostly May. We've almost run out. 11 days left...
because it rotted
from next door
This fell out of my subscription feed somehow... Anyways, good to see you too. Sailor Shigure (時雨 - and it's Purple!) might have been even more apt. I got my #51 in today. Rather than a typical BB, it's more of a rich, dark blue, without any teal undertones. With a wetter nib, it turn into a deep, almost-black with this wicked green sheen. Spectacular either way. I can see why people are so enamoured over what felt like "yet another FOTM BB". On Tomoe River, with a...
A non-comprehensive list of things that seem a bit too optimistic/glossy when depicted in commercials.   - Anything about insurance or cleaning products. - Tampons. - Images of food in ads. But it seems to be all wax and lard anyways. - Cell phone/car commercials, the ones where it looks like they're refilming 2001: A Space Odyssey. - Pharmaceutical products - you have foot fungus and limp genitalia, what are you so happy about???
What could be worse than a whole month dedicated to a moody and malicious quack doctor   Macabre May here we come....
Save Wink from a Moody May!