Posts by TwinQY

I bet you've never eaten a bowl of authentic ramen in your life.   In other news.   The people have spoken.
Right. Did you give out any pics? I think we might need some overall dimensions. If the stem is wider than 3mm....   And you're sure they're not MH1C tips? I've got enough of those....
Ah, here we go.  
Would that not sting/feel terribly minty? The estranged in-laws of Pop and Crackle? Fantastic. I expect a prototype of some reverse-engineered FX850s within the month. I remember you talking about doing something with their tips, with some other IEMs? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong. We can't all be brain surgeons. Otherwise our health care reputation would go down the drain within a fortnight. You'd be lucky to get an igloo these days, let alone afford one. What with the...
Somehow this is exactly what I expected. Or really, the only thing I can expect. An incomprehensible exchange of lackluster gibberish from an germophobe so incompetent he couldn't even tell the cardboard box apart from the Hazmat mask.  [[SPOILER]] Is this the face of our fearless useless leader? We found out who John Galt was folks, and he appears to have vitiligo.
What do you find to be the best lube for these instances, in general? Does this user have a permanently welded box on his head? If not then I might have to ask. If so then I'd be very afraid of the ensuing conversation there. The delicate art of Stabby Pokey should be well known by all here. Nick was just telling us about these Superstore wonders. Curious how it's all been Canadians here as of late. Probably because we're bored out of our minds since it's not ice fishing...
I think the tin cans and wire come as an additional accessories bundle.   Of course that was all the sales team, no one expects troll to come up with that.
Ah micro coaxial aka MMCX. Shure has been using them for quite sometime, so has Westone and UE. Earphones seem to be moving there (probably because they're so cheap) and I'm not sure that's the right thing considering some of the woes I've been having with those connectors recently. They also wear out far too fast so a nice locking mechanism should have been a must for all of these. The Senn two-pins seem pretty robust though. I believe FitEar uses them but they wire them...
What do you expect from a morally repugnant troll....