Posts by TwinQY

You deserve the diabetes, definitely. Watches just the typical introspective-show-that-knows-it's-introspective-and-tries-too-hard-to-be-introspective.  I'm thinking that half the time these folks make stuff without much insight into what can make or break a drama, they should take some cues from their contemporaries because obviously the source material has the potential to be adapted well on screen. It's a whole different ballpark when something's attempting to delve...
Cardboard simpleton master durianpoop juggular troll is meek as usual. Yeah, it's gunna be gud....
And yet he still has not removed it.   Blocked, as should you (I barely paid enough attention to read it myself).
Meh jugs. What's with the football, you in love with me or something?   Beyers are like wrestling.....
Oh, I didn't write those PKGBUILDs. I had to build it all from scratch like a sucker before I could even think of writing PKGBUILDs for them.   Now that I'm done building I shall document my procedure with some of my own PKGBUILDs, as per usual.
Nah, I was thinking about them before the birdy made it cool to do so.   #hipsterswag4life
I realize that you're impatient for some answers, however, making multiple threads on essentially the same question does not beg for much sympathy for some.   People would be glad to help, but you might consider specifying a bit more for what exactly it is that you're wanting, listing out a bunch of IEMs and asking which is the "best" out of the lot isn't exactly specific to your needs - we wouldn't even know what it is you'd like or want out of them in the first...
My best attempt at make you folks urinate in your pants.   Back to the music...  
The only thing I can really say is to read their site - that's how they got me. Sounds like they might be Leckterton-y from what I've heard from a few locals - funnily enough, I've not found a single local around with them myself. http://www.anedio.com/index.php/audio/technology http://www.anedio.com/index.php/audio/faq