or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

5 more days left....
Perhaps this can help - Later on I realized that some of the detail was brought by some grain up top, nothing too offensive, but still there. Other than that, nothing has changed from my opinion...
Really might want to consider being a lot more specific - you've stated a price range, but almost nothing else. Sound preferences, anything we'd have to look out for in terms of fit, where you'd be limited to in terms of buying availability - i.e. where you're located, distributors, stores, etc.
Wanting more impact and rumble and visceral power? At that price, might want to try the MH1C as it impresses on those fronts at first listen. Be warned - the cable is a J-cord and unruly, so in terms of ergonomics, bit of a compromise. 
Good morning folks -  http://ameblo.jp/e-earphone/entry-11651912779.html   The coming is nigh...
Speculation supported by the cardboard's erratic posting behaviour, the Nomax's posting behaviour, the posting behaviour of almost everyone around.   Someone stamp the Twin-Hut constant onto the H-F Dictionary - " we post because we can't get pus-....knees"
As mentioned, if the GR99 is too trebly - you wouldn't want to look at the VC02. Perhaps you have a bad fit with the latter....
Not as arousing as all of the jug pictures, but still pretty arousing.   Talking about cans cans cans the whole time - I can't imagine half the population here don't have hard-ons, or don't they....hmm...
1. That point seems to stem from completely illogical reasoning - what on earth would imply that IEMs would be better than a full-sized. They are different enough in presentation and paradigms, that leaves a lot of this to be, quite frankly, moot. That being said - IEMs are more forward, they reside more or less confined to your head - typically.  They can't move as much air, so a lot of things become scaled down, relatively. Yes, and I must stress this, it's enough of a...
Personally, I imagine myself as being far more arousing and attractive. Might serve well when talking about hammers.