or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

Looks really pretty. Reminds me of the Pilot S20. Don't have the red one anymore.
Don't get too fresh...   Dig blue-blacks, dig Salix. There's a big R&K hole in the collection that I should get to filling. Always wanted get Scabiosa (no, not that!). Also, lacking in De Atramentis - some really nice looking colors in that lineup.   Any new pens for Ms. Sasaki lately?
Nothing to do with cats this time.
thruoutin - dots       Submotion Orchestra - Alium       monni - 소년이 어른이 되어       Lucia - 연극이 끝나기 전에
They're very expensive locally, apart from sample vials the only bottle I have is Kosumosu (the bright pink). Got it on a lark.   I'm not a big ink spender. Generally I just leave pens inked with Bleu Nuit if I don't plan on cleaning them out (have a 100ml bottle). Herbin is fairly accessible locally so that's my fun ink - I like all of their colors - a bit dilute, pastel-y, but pleasant, and extremely well-behaving. Right now I'm enjoying Orange Indien, Violette Pensee,...
By the by, any new things in your stationary world?   Jetpens got in some tiny bottles of the Iroshizuku inks. Cute!
If you know what you're going into, it seems to really something else technology-wise. I never followed it much, but the word has always been that they were doing some really great stuff.
We all know band names are terrible.   Rolling Stones. How titilating.   Smashing Pumpkins. Just a waste of produce.   Anything else not as good as the band?
Just confused as to why that's in the running (a la Trump). Not that it has a hairpiece or anything, just pretty different from the other choices.