Posts by TwinQY

​"You'll need at least five Benedict Cumberbatches before I trade my legendary Blue-Eyes Matt Damon." ​ ​"To all customers, please refrain from removing the arms off of the mannequins." ​ ​"He's not feeling better? Well, did you try sticking the USB drive in the nostrils instead?" ​ ​"This towel feels itchy, you sure you put it in the wash? You know pork gives me hives right?" ​ ​"For the low, low price of 5.99, I can remove the asphalt off of your driveway in just...
​for some cake
​Kick those puppies to the curbs and get yourself a real cat.
​Wish granted, but Leo DiCaprio stopped winning Oscars as a result, and we all lose out on the the opportunity to see his beautiful mug. Instead we get Andrew Garfield. Bleh. ​ ​I wish that people would send me more pictures of their cats.
​Oh, I'll make it lucrative all right...
​fighting Samurai Jack
Mmm, I'm not too into Mina in terms of what she contributes performance-wise (what does she do again, rap or something?). I've just seen her on enough shows to find her fairly interesting/funny. From what I've seen in my family circles, she is the most popular out of the seven. There was an episode of One Fine Day where she kept getting hit on in Macau, so I think there really is something that Chinese people find likeable about her, plus there's that clip of Seolhyun's...
Fantastic!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.You're six years too early to start stepping on me, son.
​No thanks to AHorseNamedJeff, though... ​ ​Good to see you! I've got some Melon Tea ink samples coming in....probably will be your jam, will take photos (just don't drink it...)