or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

Like I said, Zombie July....   On an entirely different topic - I've been playing with yet another movie suggestion site. Could be fun for you, or a complete waste of time. It's always difficult to discern between the two.   I've gotten to the 90% mark, and really it's gotten to the point where I've just been skipping every 5 titles or so (and these seem to be fairly ubiqutious titles). I tried being more honest with myself and not include the ones I've only partly...
All half-lies, of course. Never trust a cat on the Internet. I enjoy some, am indifferent to most, and dislike the texture to a good few. It is interesting to look at that community from an outsider's perspective, because obviously they are very passionate about this stuff, but gosh, a fair amount of them taste like stringy death.
Unfortunately for the thread, it seems that everyone has taken the ahola part way too literally. i.e. They're all gone.
like the quality
1% every two minutes seems accurate, at least with the screen on. Let us know how the battery replacement goes as I'd be mildly interested in doing the same. The biggest draw seems to be the screen, so perhaps one could play with the LCD code to see what else can be done there.   I see in one of your last posts that you note there to be no background noise on your 770C. I've found there to be just a bit, on most IEMs. It could be placebo on my part. Or maybe I am just...
I think I see mushrooms on those. Eww.   Could just be frog entrails though, in which case, sign me up!
I've been using the 770C for a couple of weeks now. I did try the stock firmware out of the box for a minute, but without Opus support, there was not much to be done on that front, as most of the files in my portable libary are Opus.   This device was intended to replace my Clip Zip that had its screen broken, and after having used the Clip Zip for years, I had forgotten how bulky devices not being Clip Zips were. The size of the device made for a clumsy experience when...
How about that Aloha April?
Yes. I had the exact same problem, up until I started using the ear hooks from the Monk Plus package. If you want I can send you my small hooks, which I hardly use, apart from on the Monks, which I hardly listen to. It'd probably be faster than waiting to get them shipped from AE. It seems that the Titan 3/5s have earhooks bundled, so we are likely not the first ones to be afflicted by this. I do knock 3.5k down -5dB for my Titans through EQ (on Rockbox), but I could live...
Here's to Zombie July...