or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

I noticed this blurb on most of their description pages:For those who are confused, it's a reference to this show, which is a adaptation of this Korean show. I'm guessing that the CIEMs that the singers wear have grown in popularity and Pai's marketing is trying to capitalize on that. I find it sort of funny.
Yes, I noticed those as well (I joked with someone offline that they looked like kidneys with glitter on top). The shells I referred to were more along the lines of the ones you have in the OP and were spread across a few sellers way back (I started noticing them around the time I stopped posting, that would have been...around a year ago?). Especially the bore shape. Anyways, just thinking out loud there. I more or less posted that up to show the details of the tubing and...
The sound signature sounds appealing.   The change from the DTECs to 3300s on the MR3 that is mentioned in the description of the sales page had me wonder a bit, although it was mostly conjecture, about what triggered the switch. A possibility is that they ran out of stock of what are plenty of "reappropriated" BAs that come from RMAed universals (many sellers on Aliexpress and Taobao sell these stocks). There are also RMAed drivers that come directly from Knowles China...
Mostly whalers and time-travelling veterinarians. In this case, these are friends of some relatives, all being Chinese. I can well attest to their penchant for butchering any and all Western foods. Just some terrible, terrible stuff goes on at some of these dinner parties. I'd say it's about darn time for an apocalypse.
Sorry about your gear, but I mean gosh, I hope it does happen. I have a dinner party next Wednesday that I'd love to miss (they put ketchup on pasta last time I went, I mean that's just inexcusable).
How is everything with you DigiFreakonaleashfollowingtheleader? (Remember that? The thing I did with you with that long-winded username?)
Ghost - Second Time Around
Freaks Unite!
BTW:ED is not the brand, Knowles is the brand, and the ED29689 is the model.
I've seem a lot of the Paiaudio stuff across Fleabay and Aliexpress (especially when out hunting for cheap CIEM materials on the latter). Haven't been on the forums for a while so mostly researching them in a vacuum, never managed to convince any of the folks I talked with to try them out. Would be interested to see how they fare. Being another native speaker (although fluency has gone down drastically) the comments have been, to say the least, mostly superfluous, partly...