or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

As can be seen here, the charging curve seems to have been copied over from the discharge curve, which had not been calibrated as well. That would account for the "optimistic" charging percentages, something I too had noticed (I just try to keep it charging a while even after it reaches 100%). I have yet to fully discharge the battery on this device (as I mentioned I have yet to run a full battery_bench, and the longest period I've had it in continuous use was for 6...
That's interesting. I never thought to do so on the 1s, and after having gotten the 1ES which can be worn over-the-ear, never ended up having the need. It seems that the tips work well for the size of your canals, particularly if that arrangement ended up staying secure. Or maybe you've found a way to graft Phanpy ears to your head. I found that shallow insertion did not feel comfortable regardless of tip size, even when worn over-the-ear. It was one of the other reasons I...
While more recent stories typically cover strange pizza toppings from Korea, I remember seeing stuff in the news about strange Japanese pizzas sometime around the early 2000s.   Whenever it was, it would have been some time after the rise in popularity of cream puffs over in Japan, which felt very similar. We had a resurgence in cream puff popularity a few years back, with a couple of Beard Papa's opening up, and they would play commercials from the 90s showing people...
Here's a screenshot of what I've been recommended. And just before anybody asks, no, my name is not Harold. It's not Kumar either. You have to sign up to go beyond a certain percentage in your profile. I took my inspiration from the last movie that popped up (FYI, I gave it a Good).   Ugetsu Monogatari as my #1 (100%) is a pretty good one. I've been recommended Before Sunrise, Ikiru, and The Seventh Seal before by a couple of other sites before. Aside from Ugetsu...
Like I said, Zombie July....   On an entirely different topic - I've been playing with yet another movie suggestion site. Could be fun for you, or a complete waste of time. It's always difficult to discern between the two.   I've gotten to the 90% mark, and really it's gotten to the point where I've just been skipping every 5 titles or so (and these seem to be fairly ubiqutious titles). I tried being more honest with myself and not include the ones I've only partly...
All half-lies, of course. Never trust a cat on the Internet. I enjoy some, am indifferent to most, and dislike the texture to a good few. It is interesting to look at that community from an outsider's perspective, because obviously they are very passionate about this stuff, but gosh, a fair amount of them taste like stringy death.
Unfortunately for the thread, it seems that everyone has taken the ahola part way too literally. i.e. They're all gone.
like the quality
1% every two minutes seems accurate, at least with the screen on. Let us know how the battery replacement goes as I'd be mildly interested in doing the same. The biggest draw seems to be the screen, so perhaps one could play with the LCD code to see what else can be done there.   I see in one of your last posts that you note there to be no background noise on your 770C. I've found there to be just a bit, on most IEMs. It could be placebo on my part. Or maybe I am just...
I think I see mushrooms on those. Eww.   Could just be frog entrails though, in which case, sign me up!