Posts by Coq de Combat

I like your threadstart, and I can't really add anything else. AFAIK the Audio-Technica M50's are popular among proffessionals and a solid choice as well as Brainwavz/Audio Fischer/Lindy/etc. (you know which ones, not gonna google the model number).   However, I do think that comfort has to be ones of those prioritised criterias. At least for me it would be, unless I worked with the best equipment around for some snobby audiophile studio or something.   Macklemore...
I never get free stuff here. I assure you my marriage would be better if I did.
Sorry, diets and food are some of the topics I get riled up about. There literally thousands and thousands of companies that are trying to sell you overly expensive "healthy foods" that are no more healthier than what's on your plate. No offense intended and I really didn't mean to insult your intelligence, just got riled up.Speaking of Futurama, I have about 3 seasons to catch up. Are they good? Should be available on Netflix.Me and a friend are sharing a server with a...
Umm, actually, I don't see how veggie makes anything healthier, really, you just get less meat than you should. We've had this discussion at my work, and while some are vegetarians, the overwhelmingly majority thinks that a balanced diet is the healthiest: some vegetables, some meat and some "basic ingredients" (potatoes, pasta, rice, etc.) and eating moderate amounts of it. The truth is, just eat a balanced meal and that's as healthy as it gets -- these crash diets,...
Well, seeing as it's you who's doing this, I am assuming that you've given this a fair bit of thought and came to the conclusion that would benefit you the most. It's saddening for me, because head-fi was always our only channel to contact eachother, however, such is life. Anyway, take care my friend, and keep doing what you love -- and perhaps, eventually, when you have the lust, please come to visit us at something awful. We even have a headphone thread, although, keanex...
Now I have to get a damned burger for lunch, thanks to you guys. So much for my "healthy week".     Oh well, a few 5k's and 10k's will do the trick. 
I took my wife to a restaurant last year and got myself a $25 burger. It was really good. I probably could've asked them the name of the specific cow, and I wouldn't have been surprised if they would've known the answer. It was a "that kind of a burger" with home made ketchup, sauce and some "luxury" moldy cheese (like brie or camemberrt, I don't remember the specific one but you get the picture) instead of the regular cheddar. Was it $25 good though? Nah, Burger King (in...
I wasn't too fond of Paella when I ate it in Spain. I kind of like our foods over here in northern Europe, however, I do (really) understand if people are less then enthusiastic about them. Over here in Sweden, aside from our pigs blood dishes, we don't really have anything remarkable in any way. Swedish meatballs, lots of potato dishes, lots of fish in every way (fermented, etcetera). I think we've lost a lot of our culturally "normal" foods over here, just because foods...
Well, with 'Metal' there's not really need for a lot faster GPU. Also, quad-cores in mobile is like taking your Ferrari for grocery shopping. Sounds good on paper but is probably just a bad idea. More RAM would be good though. As for screen size, unfortunately the majority seems to want bigger so I wouldn't be surprised if we had to endure it. My Note 2 feels so stupid in comparison to my 5S.
Oh, the video... well, yeah, we've all been there. One whiskey too many and suddenly we're dressed as squirrels, getting plowed by crazy truck drivers...