or Connect

Posts by Coq de Combat

Yep. That's pretty much the blueprint to every dangerous striker. That being said, what makes Rumble a little more exciting is that he actually can wrestle himself. Of course, DC is on another level, but still .. he would have to adjust to that bomb and not leaving his chin out there when going for a takedown.
We share opinions on this. I mean, the fight was exciting. I really thought Conor won, but it was close and really back and forth and both showed that they belong in there at a main event giving us amazing fights to remember. Also, both have deserved whatever good that comes off this fight - money, fame, enjoy guys .. you've earned it. Great fight, and yes, Conor showed really impressive TDD - he may not be able to defend takedowns against those elite wrestlers in the UFC,...
Knocks him down 3 times... It wasn't a BS decision. McGregor won that fight, even though it was close.
Wiki says: So it seems like I'm Gen X to some, and Gen Y to others, some inbetweener so to say. But yeah, it was a fun coincidence. Our dialogue really got me thinking about it. It's not like it's a big deal, but I got curious about it. I think objectively that 20-something is still considered young, and 30-something is more of a grown up age. My father is 58, and according to him he's never felt better about his age. Seems like to him life's like wine, the older the...
Didn't know about him, thanks. I usually listen to more "pure" chiptunes like..   Luckily Sweden has myriads of great chiptune artists. 
This age thing is rather peculiar. It's so relative. However, there has to be some kind of objective measurement to this.   I believe I am part of Generation X (born 1980), and I still feel so young despite turning 36 this year. Am I a grown up? Am I getting old? What do you say?   How old are you and how old is old?   The reason I'm thinking about this is because I had a revelation in the "Are you a console or PC gamer" thread. I was plastering old console and PC...
You're not supposed to forget the Atari 2600! Blasphemy!  My god has graphics taken a turn for the better. I remember a basketball game on the Atari. Wow. Just look at it:  I also remember Pitfall II.  As for the Commodore, of course I enjoyed the usual suspects when it came to games, I mean, who didn't like Rambo. However, one of my absolute favorites was Law Of The West:  Oh memories. Bonus, Rambo music:  Back when game music was actually sids/mods, bitpop and chiptunes!...
I'd say both of them. I own a gaming PC (with an i5, gtx 970, 16 gigs of RAM and gaming peripherals like mech keyboards, three of them, and 300+ games on steam and several more on origin, uplay and gog - I guess you could say I have built this machine towards gaming mostly) and an Xbox 360 with 100+ games on discs, and grew up with Sega Megadrive (Genesis) and Master System. Between growing up and being an adult I had both Playstation and Playstation 2, and yes, I still...
Yesterday I started a new game on my work laptop and I spawned on a planet filled with gold. Woop woop. I had 1.5 million units before I started fixing my ship LOL After the GOG update I can now run it flawless. Really, really smooth and fluid graphics now. Again, I'm not going to use fraps or anything, but the fps sure is high now.
My post is right above yours.