or Connect

Posts by johnman1116

all other offers will be ignored.
Selling a used HD600 that is in good condition with no signs of major wear and tear. Comes with the HD650 Cable. HD600 cable and original box. $250 Also selling a HE400S, purchased new in November 2015. Has minimal wear. Comes with original box and accessories. Lastly, selling a used M4U 2 headphone with audiophile grade noise cancelling. The right side does "snap" into place but otherwise is fine. comes with original accessories. 175 comes with free USPS Priority...
Selling a decent conditioned phono pre-amp the Pro-Ject Phono Box SE. Will include Power cable. Shipping via USPS is included. Thanks
PSB M4U 2Acceptable condition. The headphone folds and snaps but the right side does not snap in place. Technically damaged hence the "Acceptable condition" otherwise i would consider "Good".Comes with original accessories which include one microphone/remote cable, one regular cable, 2 AAA batteries, cleaning cloth, airline dual plug adapter, extra pads and hard case. [[SPOILER]] Recently used it on a 8 hour bus ride and I was very pleased!Shipping via USPS Included
Selling a Schiit Wyrd. Planning on making the transition to a majority analog system so things need to shift around (I need to buy more stuff). Do have the original packaging which will include power cord. if you really need specific pictures, let me know; it's current in use so dont want to unplug just to replug just to unplug later. shipping is included and will be shipped via USPS.
Selling a Schiit Bifrost Uber with Gen 2 USB. Planning on making the transition to a majority analog system so things need to shift around (I need to buy more stuff). Dont have the original packaging but will include power cord. if you really need specific pictures, let me know; it's current in use so dont want to unplug just to replug just to unplug later. shipping is included and will be shipped via USPS. *Please note the lack of "or best offer"*
i see; thank you all for the insight and recommendations.
i have a question, or set of questions,. that i am fairly confused about but will probably ask incorrectly... so please bear with me. is it not ideal to purchase a record album that has been recorded and transferred via analogue such as remasters from the original tapes? Arent most, if not all, modern day music recorded digitally and therefore vinyl records are just digital transfers? does this not bother anyone? it kind of bothers me. to me, its like upsampling in a...
Bowers & Wilkins P7Like New condition.Comes with original box and accessories which include one microphone/remote cable, one regular cable and a soft leather pouch.Also comes with an aftermarket Double Helix Cable ($219)~$275 ($225 without cable) [[SPOILER]] PSB M4U 2Acceptable condition. The headphone folds and snaps but the right side does not snap in place. Technically damaged hence the "Acceptable condition" other i would consider "Good".Comes with original accessories...
Unfortunately I felt the same way when I got them. It's mainly/ only the pads which are replaceable