Posts by johnman1116

not the place for this but do you know why it was discontinued? i thought it was pretty well regarded :/
isnt Ether a Norse Mythology thing aka a Schiit thing? maybe this has already been pointed out~
so who are the raffle winners? also will the videos of the seminars be uploaded? Hugo was muy impressive. $_$
Thanks
HiFiMAN HE-500 purchased in March 2014. Like new with travel case, velour and pleather pads and silver cable. ~$425 Philips Fidelio L1 purchased in October 2014. Like new in box with velour bag, 2 cables and 1/4 inch adapter. ~$85 V-Moda M-100. Great condition in box with travel case, original and XL pads ($20), mic and extension cable. ~$220 Shure SE-215 comes with 3 button cable plus Shure soft carrying case. ~$80 Audio Technica ATH-AD2000. Good condition with...
I honestly had no idea, apparently the price dropped days before I made the post.OBO FTW
Comes with original shipping box and wall-wart. The bottom seems to be scratched up but I mean... It's the bottom. Thanks,
I'm not sure if this has be asked before but has anyone had any experience with the Schiit Mani?
Putting up my HE-500 for sale from March 2014. Comes with travel case, silver cable, pleather and velour pads and travel pads. None of the lettering has faded and condition is very good. One thing I did notice is the right doesn't slide as well as the left. I've recently purchased a lot of headphones and need to balance it out. Shipping included. Thanks,
should be be expecting a extensive pad review any time soon??