Posts by chiman

I'm lazy :(So I will sit here being wrong while listening to my K10, which are so right.........?Confused and with mixed feels...............
Brannon signed CIEMs?
  Been listening to the new Angus & Julia stone album, really enjoying it with the K10!
 They look great! Wouldn't worry about the gold nuggets, everyone has it......................................... Bought the new Fink - Hard believer album when it released. So good with the K10!
Waiting for your review also Shigzeo, you're K10 look stunning too!
Has anyone used an impedance adaptor with their K10? I'm thinking about purchasing one to use with my NFB-12 and LD MKii.   Thanks.
27.8Ibs 35.7Ibs 47.3Ibs
FortisFlyer was the first person on the list to demo a hugo with their Noble iems within the UK, that OK-Guy had organised. Though I thought it was the N6 that he had? Maybe someone could confirm this? Thanks. 
Great read! Really enjoyed it. Though I think it would have been nice if you had uploaded some pictures.   Thanks.
These look so good! Always amazed by what the Wizard comes up with! I love my K10, hopefully you enjoy yours as much I do mine!