Posts by beaver316

A small update on the HE-400i's status would be nice. It's like these headphones don't exist anymore lol.
Alright! Thanks for the feedback.
Bogatyr how would you like to test out my new EqualizerAPO switcher app? Or anyone else who uses EqualizerAPO for that matter?   It loads a list of all APO config files and allows the user to switch to any config on the fly.   You first set the path with your config.txt file and all other headphone config files. This is stored so you only do it once the first time you load the app.       It will then load the list of configs, with the one you have currently set...
I'd be glad to, but the problem with that is that the headphones displayed in the app are hard coded in. I'll toy around with it later and see if I can find a way for it to scan all headphone configs a user has and display them.
 I use it. My settings are attached below. It's main aim is to reduce the treble peaks, which it does well imo.    I also developed a tiny app which switches easily between my APO configs. It beats having to manually edit the config files whenever I switch headphones.   https://mega.co.nz/#!HINnAJiJ!ggS_iK9cXTV5s9DU6p032EIHg7Ls1YaP6hgBf5vAjuI
 I was under the impression that they're not good with orthos, but I could be wrong.
 Yep, same on all Hifiman cans.
It would be nice if a Hifiman rep said something about the HE-400i for a change 
 Does the opamp change make much of a difference to the M-stage? I'm debating whether I should opamp roll, but I'm kind of lazy to do it.
 Nobody is going to argue with you there