or Connect

Posts by Migou67

Similar problem for me with the fade-out/in issue in DAC mode on a Ubuntu 14.04 directly connected in my case to a desktop computer.
 It is much more at the fit and noise attenuation they differ for me, in terms of sound I appreciate both, they have a close signature (quality bass and large soundstage), the difference comes also from his BA or Dynamics drivers. I'm not enough qualified to explain the differences in detail with my poor ears and audio knowledges 
@ZverMetel   No Flac, but I need it for the SD3 ... with the H3 I got a perfect paring without !
Many thanks to iBasso and Lurker0 for this new firmware.   Enjoying the perfect sound when pairing with the Sony H3 and also the new 10 bands equalizer with the Inear SD3 !   At least to my ears
Opeth - Pale Communion   
Finally the headphone output on this phone is really disappointing, here the review from GSMARENA : Great audio output but not without some flaws The Oppo Find 7a audio output is certainly among the cleanest we have seen when the smartphone is connected to an active external amplifier. Posting excellent scores top to bottom in the first part of our test, the Find 7a was also nicely loud, producing one of the best performances out there. Plugging in a pair of headphones...
 You have a great combo with the SD3, I have received my new silver plated cable, sound clarity and details improve slightly, basse are also more controled, I was thinking that my old and greenish original cable is degrading the sound a lot. The only downside I have with the new cable is some microphonics, but for me it's acceptable, really enjoying again my SD3 with the DX90  Keep us informed about the repeating scanning issue at boot time with the 128G Sandisk, it's my...
For me the SD-3 need a silver cable to shine, I received mine and very happy with it, basse are slightly tamed and more controlled with a touch of clarity in the whole signature.