Posts by atty101

Is the W30 the only update that is actually sonically different than it's counterpart? I thought the new series was only a cosmetic update...
I suffer from a similar malady, I can't hear the difference between gold plated diamondium cables and plain ol' copper. Guess I need more practice deluding myself. Got any pointers?
Is there any chance that this tour will be extended to other areas of the Northwest? Idaho perhaps??
Just scored one yesterday. Thanks for the offer though.
I have legal US currency that I'm willing to trade for an Ibasso DX90   If you've got one for sale, hit me up.   dolla dolla bills y'all!!!
Earsonics SM64 Westone UM3X Earsonics SM3 Westone 4 Phonak Audeo PFE 132 Klipsch S4
You got a PM
GONE!   I'm taking offers on this bad boy. I'm not setting a price. Even your insulting lowball offers will be heard!   Hifiman HM801 I'm the original owner, but all I kept was the unit and the charger. You'll also get a 32gb SD card. Everything is in fine shape.
GONE! SOLD!   Greeting gents, I'm selling my lovely Heir Audio 4.ai to the highest bidder. Not setting a price here, just opening the floor too all offers. Make any insulting, lowball offer you wish; I got time.   I'm the original owner and I've got everything that came with them originally. It'll be like buying them directly from Heir Audio, only better...because...cheaper...   You're also getting a custom ChrisHimself silver/copper cable, also in like new...
I'll see what I can do...   I'll probably have one or two new pics when I next bump the thread. You know why? Because I'm not above exploiting sex appeal for personal gain. Deal with it, society!!!