Posts by kenman345

Item is still available for sale
Lightly used, maybe 150 hours on them. In great condition and comes with all the accessories and the exoskeleton case.    Not looking for a trade.   Continental US sale only.    Will post pictures later in the day
This list is clearly listed by the last date it has been updated. I am no longer maintaining this list as I do not have the time to review it all and add new additions in the market. I originally made this listing when I was in the market for a CIEM cable and decided to take the time to do a little bit extra to give it to the community at that point in time. 
Sale Pending
I got 1 of each type during the Kickstarter for these and really dont need this unit since I mainly use IEMs nowadays. Unit has never been plugged into a USB port, It's that new. I am willing to test it for anyone interested that may be concerned.   Not looking for a trade. You cover paypal fees, I cover shipping. 
It has only a 100 hours of usage on it and I added some anti-vibration rubber legs to the bottom. My unit is the black version   This unit was bought within the last 6 months from this site: http://www.needledoctor.com/Pro-Ject-CD-Box-S-CD-Player?sc=2&category=101   It is in very good condition, will post pictures soon   PRICED TO SELL! I handle shipping costs, you cover Paypal fees, let's make a deal   not interested in a trade
This is for a MHDT Paradisea. It is in fairly good condition and comes with two spare tubes. I will post pictures soon and try and post up information about the spare tubes that I have for it     Tubes include upgraded Western Electric 2c51/396a as well as the stock tube for the DAC   PRICED TO SELL! I handle shipping costs, you cover Paypal fees, let's make a deal   Not Interested in a Trade   PLEASE NOTE: The pictures that were taken outside are from the owner...
For sale is a custom HD800 cable made from pure Silver wire. It is 4 wire milliot braided and has a unique twist-off quarter-inch adapter that you normally find on some stock cables for headphones.   6.5 feet, beautiful cable. PM me if you're interested or want more information.
Sale pending.   Cable still up for grabs. $215 is a really fair price for this beauty.