Posts by RAZRr1275

I've submitted an application. Just let me know if you have any questions/would like any links when you get back to me
I'd like to throw my name in the hat. I received a review sample of the MA350s from y'all last year and wrote a review. I've since done more reviews of gear that I've gotten that I could post links to if you'd like. My most recent review of the Beresford Bushmaster MKII was published on headfonics and I'd be interested in posting an RHA review there too in the future if the editor of the site is up to the idea.
I'll also chime in on the Ember with the HE-6. I thought the combo was pretty good. I've moved on to a solid state speaker amp though since I think it provides better imaging and bass response but the Ember did a solid job. One caveat though is that I was using the ODAC with the Ember but switched to a Beresford DAC (first the bushmaster and now the caiman) before getting the bantam
Sold
Still for sale
Sold
Sold
 am the original owner of this DAC/AMP. Shipping and paypal fees are included in the price. Shipping will happen via USPS priority mail. The reason that this is listed as an interest check is that I will be moving this week so I will not be able to ship until a week or two from now but I would like to find prospective buyers now so that when I can ship all I have to do is receive the payment and ship it out.    The model is the newest one available so it includes the...
I am the original owner of this DAC/AMP. Shipping and paypal fees are included in the price. Shipping will happen via USPS priority mail. The reason that this is listed as an interest check is that I will be moving this week so I will not be able to ship until a week or two from now but I would like to find prospective buyers now so that when I can ship all I have to do is receive the payment and ship it out.    The model is the newest one available so it includes the...
This cable is just over 2 meters long and was purchased from this classified. It is terminated in Hifiman adapters and 4 pin XLR at the end. I can ship the cable the day after it is purchased. Please pm me with any questions you have or if you'd be interested in purchasing. Price includes shipping and the buyer is responsible for paypal fees. Shipping will occur via USPS priority mail. I am not accepting trades. The original price of this item was over $200.   The silver...