or Connect

Posts by RAZRr1275

Up for sale is my T1 Gen 1. I am the second owner of this headphone that many prefer to the gen 2 design. Shipping and paypal are included. It's in good condition and sounds great -- I'm simply selling due to recently purchasing a DNA Stratus and it not being in my rotation as much with the HD800, HD650, LCD-2 and HE-6 taking up more of my time. Let me know if you're interested
Price drop
Just bought the Stratus that was up on the classifieds last night. Should be here next week. Super excited to have one without the wait
The FIIO X5 was purchased new last fall and will come with the original box, usb cable and paste on designs for the case. Asking $220 for the X5. Shipping included, paypal is not. No trades please.
Sold
The AD2000 I'm the second owner of. All in good condition - I'll let it go for $400     Let me know if interested. Shipping included, buyer takes paypal. The only trade I will take is DNA Stratus which I'm selling this stuff to fund.
The FIIO X5 was purchased new last fall and will come with a 128GB SD card as well as the original box, usb cable and paste on designs for the case. Asking $275 for the X5 and SD card   IFI IDSD Nano I'm the second owner of and don't need it anymore as I've moved to a Mutec. I'll let this go for $100.   Shipping included for both items. Paypal is not. The only trade I will take is DNA Stratus which I'm selling this stuff to fund.
So I know this question is speaking in terms of generalities and stereotypes but how warm exactly are amps like the Sansui 9090 in comparison to modern tube amps like the Zana Deux or DNA Stratus? I have my SX-1010 coming in soon so I suppose I'll find out but I'm curious what others say since from reading impressions it seems like the 1010, older Sansuis and Marantz amps are a fair bit warmer than most designers would make a SS amp today. 
The Fisher 500C might be something you're interested in. I don't know about its design specifically, but I know its old, has tubes and is very highly regarded.
Oops - yeah I did. I'd love to hear how you like your OTL when it comes! I'm very much looking forward to mine. You still have a huge jump coming your way.