Posts by RAZRr1275

Sold
If anyone has HD800s I'd love to hear how the 1000 sounds with them
@phillyd     Can you change my setup? I'm now running this config   Beresford Bushmaster MKII DAC/AMP powered by an Anker Astro Pro2 battery > Temple Audio Bantam Gold Speaker Amp > Hifiman HE-6 with a Double Helix Nucleotide Cable
I am the second owner of the ODAC which was custom made by Poutine Audio and was purchased from this classified. The cable was purchased by me new. Price includes the ODAC, Audioquest Forest USB cable, and shipping. The buyer will be responsible for paypal fees. Shipping will happen within 2 days of purchase via USPS Priority mail. CONUS is desirable but not necessary. I am not looking for trades. 
I think it'll work fine. My silver Pro2 is working great
That's what the initial purpose of the Anker and Ankaka are
It's a chip - you just pull out the old one and put the new one in. It only offers sonic improvement if you use a battery to power it but supposedly it's substantial. Just email Stan and he'll send you a paypal invoice for $20 USD to ship it to the US as well as installation instructions
Be sure to get a battery for it - it makes a pretty large difference. I'll also have the upgrade firmware coming soon so we'll see how much of a difference that makes. 
I'm using the Astro Pro2 that you pictured.  I'm going SPDIF to TOSLINK. My laptop has SPDIF out
That I did - I've been running it from the Anker all day. Hasn't shut down once