Posts by RAZRr1275

I'm very interested
Sold
Looking for a pre fazor set for 720 shipped with paypal fees included or cheaper. Let me know if you're selling one
 I'm the second owner of the 560s and they're in great shape. The sound just isn't for me. From no smoking no pets homes. They'll come in the original box with all accessories. Let me know if you're interested. I'll cover shipping, buyer pays paypal fees.
I'm the second owner of the 560s and they're in great shape. The sound just isn't for me. From no smoking no pets homes. They'll come in the original box with all accessories. Let me know if you're interested
Let me know if we can work something out. Second owner of the 560s, purchased just about a week ago, limited  hours, in great condition. No smokers/no pets. Just not my cup of tea. If you're interested I'll send pictures and such
Let me know if interested and we can work something out. DAC is listed here http://www.head-fi.org/t/755981/pro-ject-dac-box-s-fl-nos-dac
Sold
I'm offering my Bottlehead Crack w/ Tung Sol 5998 and 2 driver tubes ($490 shipped) and Pro-Ject Dac Box S FL ($210) + a little cash for your LCD-2 or for your Paradox Slants + Cash.    Classified listings are here and here    Pm me if interested in working something out
Anyone have a comparison between at least 2/3? Which would you recommend? They'll be paired with a Beresford Caiman II DAC and a Cavalli CTH