or Connect

Posts by RAZRr1275

Just ordered that power supply and that cable. I'll report back when they arrive.  
This will do correct? http://www.amazon.com/SF-Cable-2-Slot-Non-Polarized-IEC320/dp/B006VZIEZQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1436071801&sr=1-6&keywords=iec+power+cords Thanks for the help!
What kind of generic cable could work? Sorry I'm not super hardware savvy and I'm not sure what I'd need to fit the port in the supply
What's a decent, cheap cable you can use with that Mouser power supply?
I'm very interested
Sold
Looking for a pre fazor set for 720 shipped with paypal fees included or cheaper. Let me know if you're selling one
 I'm the second owner of the 560s and they're in great shape. The sound just isn't for me. From no smoking no pets homes. They'll come in the original box with all accessories. Let me know if you're interested. I'll cover shipping, buyer pays paypal fees.
I'm the second owner of the 560s and they're in great shape. The sound just isn't for me. From no smoking no pets homes. They'll come in the original box with all accessories. Let me know if you're interested
Let me know if we can work something out. Second owner of the 560s, purchased just about a week ago, limited  hours, in great condition. No smokers/no pets. Just not my cup of tea. If you're interested I'll send pictures and such