Posts by leothurpv

Does anyone have any experience with this cable from Double Helix?   Preferably with a dynamic driver IEM such as Miracle or MG6Pro (FutureSonics).   Are the marketing claims mostly realistic or not?   Been searching for ages on the forums but can't find any reviews....  There are plenty for pure copper or pure silver, but not there DHC Symbiote "Fusion" OCC Ag/Pure OCC Cu IEM Cable ....   Thanks :)   Leo
Hey, didn't know where to post this so, please correct me if wrong! I'm looking for wooden ear cups, either from broken headphones or from DIY suppliers or kits. Preferrably unvented, with a wooden bowl chamber - or at the very least very slightly vented. Ideas please! Thanks
I'm wondering what the situation is with output impedance - on both your profile and the website it still is listed as 0.1 rather than 10-11 :/ urm.   Also I'm new to this entire thing - anyone know how the MG6Pro would perform with the C421? It's 32ohm if that's helpful (lol see how new I am? xD)
Lol if i was really rich why would i be saving? XD I like different qualitites about each custom and both are useful to me - I will see how others frankinstienessness goes before deciding anything lol
Kudos to ChrisSC for being the crash test dummy xD so many thinga I'd like to reply to but haven't the time unfortunately... Shame to hear about the MG7 not being appropriate though - I'd almost settled on the idea of a MG6 Pro cross bred with a UERM - it'd fullfil all my professional and pleasure purposes... I do like the way you can change the charactoristics of the MG6 Pro with the vents... But we shall have to see how yours turn out! In the meantime I shall continue...
Suggestions please! Lol thanks - I will vent if I buy the wrong one... XD That's another thing, it will be used professionally but at £750 I want it to be for pleasure too - can't afford 2 pairs yet :P and I mean I don't want dry sound.
Months of review reading and questions, still a final decision is as elusive as a virgin in Hollywood. As a filmmaker, aspiring singer, musician and music lover - I want a custom that is realistic and natural, a reference stage/studio monitor - packed with more detail than the crown jewels, but with an ALIVE feeling. So far I'm being drawn towards the FutureSonics MG6Pro but there are so many options out there I'm a bit lost tbh lol.. And I'm suffering with dirt cheap...
Man i want to read that review xD! Lol but that sounds expensive
One can only begin to comprehend the suffering others must endure in your presence. Perhaps you are simply encapable of reading, interesting when you can write. Or perhaps you're just ignorant and arrogant. Or maybe you're an idiot (more likely).Not only did you feel the need to state the obvious, that nobody was suggesting in the first place, insulting our intelligence respectively. You then failed to grasp my first reply which clarified my position on the subject as...
Well no, an idiot Simply glued the two together, was it you? You seem tiresomely incapable of grasping that nobody is suggesting a botched job of glueing more drivers into one body.But if you took a beautiful girl who was horrid and coupled that with a wonderful personality from a fat girl, tweaked out the bad stuff, its a WIN-WIN lol though I won't say for the consumer...Seriously though, after my prior explanation if you still don't understand then i'm not going to waste...