Posts by kalbee

Not entirely true. The thing about the materials is that with passing time the demands are different. Technology also evolves and sometimes come back round for revisiting otherwise abandoned ideas, planar magnetic being one of them since dynamic drivers are lighter, probably much easier to make, not as prone to scratching off voice traces, etc. At the same time, new materials are developed which allow different designs to be made. For better or for worse, but the choice...
I feel ya D:
I also didn't send a note with my packet... Not like I can really get my hands on anything japanimation related here (except some dubious stuff from China Town which I rather not) so I had it shipped directly from online store. Montreal isn't really the place to get anything anime/manga related or even audio to some degrees.   Hope my recipient will like it, the stuffs I would've liked to send were all sold out stuffs from long ago Q_Q Would have ended up as a...
Just had mine sent out (or well, ordered). Will probably arrive soon... hopefully...
I just double checked the drivers. The diameter for the drivers of HP/YH-1aniso vs. HP/YH-100 is the same.The thicknesses, however, are not. I only measured half the magnet structure but the YH-100 is 1mm thicker than that of the HP-1aniso. That might explain the difference in sensitivity.As far as the diaphragm itself I am not willing to crack open the drivers... not sure how and when I'd break the thing. Sorry :x But at least as far as the thickness of the drivers is...
To be fair, I've been searching before going MIA and still everything was already sold out D:Well everything I would have wanted to send...
I have both. What exactly would you like me to do?
Ouch been MIA for a while kind of...   Finding it hard to find a gift, everything online is sold out or preorder or back order ughhh...
Nice boatYup.To me it's like playing Pokemon... gotta catch them all. Battle it out, level the ones you like. No point in questioning the absurdity in the world of Pokemon, no point in questioning the confusion regarding kancolle.
Nope just tastes like sugar and good ol' artificial flavoring.