Posts by TheJeff

PM replied.
Hi Head-Fi!   For sale is my 8GB Cowon J3. It includes the USB cable, as well as the factory pair of earphones, which remains untouched. I'll also include the Rearth Ringke silicon case.   Condition: Considering that I have babied this thing for 2 years, I would say the condition is an 8/10. It shows some wear around the 3.5mm port and the USB/AV flap, but the Gorilla Glass on this is pristine. The case also has wear marks on the corners from going in and out of...
Yep Wayne got it, those are the ones.   I have an XSCargo that's located about 10 minutes from my house, but I haven't had the time to drop by. Stock checker shows 25 in stock, so I might go there soon.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the consensus regarding single BA drivers, is that they lack that bass "punch" that DDs provide. I love the value that the SHE3850 provides; such a capable IEM at such a low price. Right now, I'm on the hunt for those super cheap TDK's haha.
I'm glad that they figured out the cable supply problem! When Phil gets the ball rolling again, it looks like I may have to get myself a pair!
Here's my list:   Sennheiser HD 25-1-II Audio Technica ATH-M50 Meelec A151 Brainwavz M4 Klipsch S4 Altec Lansing UPH306 Philips SHE3580 Monoprice 8323 Creative EP-630 Monoprice 8320 Sony MDR-EX38iP Panasonic RP-HJE160
Actually, I used your links as reference, and I figured that the ones at my university aren't the 8-inch models; they're actually 5-inch. The MR5MK2 to be exact. These are actually pretty reasonably priced at a local store, so I'm thinking about it...   Thanks again for your help guys!
Wow, I didn't expect a rely this quickly. Thanks so much!
  These are at my school, and I have no idea what they are. They sound pretty good and fill the room up pretty well. Make/model and pricing would be greatly appreciated.
I'm proud to finally say that I'm now part of the hd-25 family, thanks to a fellow headfi-er! I'm loving these so far.