Posts by SennHI808

I really am going to regret this but I am getting rid of my Leckerton portable amp. It is an amazing amp and in mint condition. It probably has 25-50 hours of use. I am just not using it as much anymore and really would rather someone enjoy it! Please shoot me an offer. Thanks! Free insured shipping buyer pays paypPayPal fees. International buyers pay shipping.
Sold
Wow I can't believe this thread was even started..Jason and them are the Schiit!
Wow I got mine just in time! I will be pairing these with a newly acquired pair of D7000's for office use, can't wait!!

I am using an S3 and UHA-6S.MKII and it is amazing!! I have not bypassed the DAC yet but that is not a problem, and I will be doing that ASAP. I just sold the Fiio e17 for the Leckerton and it seems to be a pretty big upgrade(to my ears). Just my two cents..
x2
x2
I'm using the Galaxy S3 and the Leckerton UHA-6S.MKII thanks to lee730 and I love it! You can transfer FLAC files directly to the phone and it plays without any other apps. You can also bypass the DAC of the S3 pretty easily. The Leckerton's DAC is so transparent its crazy, definitely the way to go for a portable amp!