or Connect

Posts by Bossatiger

Up for sale is an AMB M3 M³ Amp and the matching Sigma 11 σ11 PSU. Both the amp and psu are built by Ying of YMB Audio. The M3 amp has the bass-boost knob upgrade and 3xOPA627 opamps. The amp and psu are in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION; however, their exterior cases are very beat-up. This setup was my main desktop amp that went to hell and came back. I moved it around for a lot from different places to different places (namely across states, between amateur studios, in 35+...
iPod has been sold, take a look at my other two amps!
Sold.
Sold, thank you for your interest.
Sold
I'm looking for a small-footprint "transportable" Amp/usb-DAC unit that will pair will with HD800s. Budget can extend, but I would love to keep it under the $1000 mark. Currently I am looking at: Woo WA7: Tube amp, very beautiful with a 32/192 - $900 (a little on the pricey side) ALO Pan Am: Tube amp with a nice 24/96 - $600 (good price but will probably need the handy and expensive "passport" battery) Schiit Magni amp + Modi DAC: SS amp and USB DAC  - $200...
Sennheiser's open-back range (e.g. HD558, 5xx) are known for delightfully smooth, detailed, and forward mids. Anything below mid-bass is non-existent and highs are rolled off quite early with little extension. They will be well under $200 and you can easily find a deal on them most of the time.
Yeah, I'll post one up in a couple hours. I'm fiddling with my camera since the battery stopped working or something.
My recent acquisition of custom-colored HD800 headphones from Colorware. And yes, they sound as good as they look.                                 This thread post is to give people an idea of how the HD800s actually look as opposed to the extremely photoshopped and retouched photos from their website.    I do not claim to be a good photographer....
>better soundstage >closed