Posts by Bossatiger

They all look mediocre. Try Swan M10. unbeatable for the price. No, really.
Sorry if this doesn't belong in the right forum.    What would be a reasonable price to pay for a used but like-new condition Westone 4 IEMs? All accessories are included. I have the opportunity to snatch them up from a friend but I'm not sure how much I should offer.    Thanks in advance.
+1, how does this compare with the competition in its price range? 
Schiit Valhalla is a favorite around here.    I agree, the P5s are not even close to the sound of the 650s. It's like comparing one of those funny little portable battery-powered speakers to a B&W 800.
I'm eagerly waiting for a full-fledged detail review of the 900s.    Needless to say, they look awesome and probably smell awesome too.    Detachable cable may be finnicky. Looks easy to come off seeing that it's a "snap" or direct friction fit rather than any locking system or something to keep it from falling apart. It's not like anyone is going to change cables every day so they should have implemented a better more secure design. 
Did some Google searching as both my P5 cables have been worn up. I found what looks to be a decent cable. Looked up a forum or two and they mentioned a "Marantz PEC/P5 cable" which led me to this. Some more quick searching and I found the Japanese (It's Japan Amazon!) Amazon page for the PEC/P5 Upgrade Cable   The display price is 6300 Japanese Yen, which translates to roughly $81 USD. This is much cheaper than the Stefan Audioart P5 Cable which goes for...
  That's strange, since most earbuds can handle the beatings in a laundry. My Brainwavz M2s were washed about 4 times before the stress reliefs broke off, and they still function perfectly.   Anyways, I would suggest a HD600 + Asgard combo. Good all-arounder, great producing headphones. Has a slight bass hump and at the darker/warmer side of neutral, perfect amount of detail to well-sampled and mastered hip hop. Not too sure about how it does with techno since I do not...
Ignorance is bliss. Let them waddle in their filth
no
The Schiit Asgard is currently on hold with a waiting list of 5 people. It is awaiting payment   Up for sale is a Schiit Asgard headphone amplifier. It is an excellent condition and has seen many hours of flawless usage. It is the USA Plug 115V version and works excellently with HD600s (which I am also selling). I will include the original power cable and papers.  If you purchase this before Wednesday, I will include a free unnamed detachable 3.5mm-RCA cable that...