Posts by Bossatiger

Durable as heck? Light, small, and portable? Great for doing everything in? Easy to drive from portable sources? Sennheiser HD25-1 ii. Checks every criteria.
I would suggest the Beyerdynamic custom one pros. They really have that deep, punchy bass and crispy, decently extended highs for hip hop. I actually prefer it to the aging flagship M50s.
Pico slim price reduced. Final price. A great deal for this limited edition.
Pico slim reduced to 300 shipped. Final price. Great deal for a limited edition in this condition.
Up for sale is an AMB M3 M³ Amp and the matching Sigma 11 σ11 PSU. Both the amp and psu are built by Ying of YMB Audio. The M3 amp has the bass-boost knob upgrade and 3xOPA627 opamps. The amp and psu are in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION; however, their exterior cases are very beat-up. This setup was my main desktop amp that went to hell and came back. I moved it around for a lot from different places to different places (namely across states, between amateur studios, in 35+...
iPod has been sold, take a look at my other two amps!
Sold.
Sold, thank you for your interest.
Sold
I'm looking for a small-footprint "transportable" Amp/usb-DAC unit that will pair will with HD800s. Budget can extend, but I would love to keep it under the $1000 mark. Currently I am looking at: Woo WA7: Tube amp, very beautiful with a 32/192 - $900 (a little on the pricey side) ALO Pan Am: Tube amp with a nice 24/96 - $600 (good price but will probably need the handy and expensive "passport" battery) Schiit Magni amp + Modi DAC: SS amp and USB DAC  - $200...