or Connect

Posts by swmkdr

Always looking to try out new things so am looking to trade a few recent purchases.   I don't currently have anything specific in mind so feel free to make an offer - headphones, IEMs, earbuds, DAPs, Amps and DACs will all be considered.     Bose QuietComfort QC20 Android (Like new in box with Amazon receipt) Focal Spirit Professional (unboxed in very good condition) Jays u-Jays Headphones (Like new in box) Sennheiser OMX980 Earbuds (unboxed, very good...
Is there a way to exclude specific folders/files from being deleted?   I'm using Dapper with several devices and it works great but currently it doesn't play well with rock boxed DAPs,  since it deletes the .rockbox folder every time it syncs. At the moment I have to select "never delete any files on the DAP" but this isn't an ideal solution.
I'm looking to trade my OMX980 earbuds. They're the same as the MX980/MX985 which is ranked by ClieOS as the number 1 earbud, except they have ear hooks. I would like to trade them for other earbuds such as the Shozy Cygnus or the VE Zen (I prefer the 1st version but would also consider trading for the Zen 2.0)   Feel free to make an offer if interested.
SOLD
I just bought/traded for a pair of HD800s so would like to recoup some cash, especially as these will now see less use. I bought these from eBay in new condition 2 months ago. They are boxed with everything included and have seen maybe 20 hours use.   Price includes delivery within the UK, add £10 for shipping anywhere else.
Yep it's the amp - it only outputs 200mw at 32ohm so will output very little to the 300 ohms of the HD650. Even FiiO state it should only be used for 1-150 ohm headphones.    I would steer clear of portable amps for the HD650 - I know you mentioned the Alpen 2 but I can't see how that would be an improvement on the E10k. Instead buy a decent budget desktop amp - the typical recommendations such as a magni, vali or O2 would be sufficient to get a sense of the headphones...
Selling a pair of A&K Angies in excellent condition. I've listed at what I consider a very low price since I unfortunately lost the carry tin which included the 2.5mm terminated balanced cable. Therefore I am selling just the earphones and the standard 3.5mm cable. In any case this an excellent deal in my opinion for such an astounding TOTL pair of IEMs. For those interested you can buy the replacement tin and accessories directly from JH Audio fairly cheaply - I just...
There are plenty of Sennheiser IEM fakes but never heard of HD650 fakes. The closest I can think of is selling a HD650 headband with HD580 or HD600 drivers but again I see this as unlikely.   You're covered by Amazon anyway so I don't see a risk in buying from a third party.
The e10k definitely has a headphone amp, not sure where you got that information - that's why it also has a line out. EDIT - @SirMarc got there first...
2 Months old, boxed with everything included. Fantastic DAC and headphone amp. I purchased from an authorised seller on Amazon UK and can include the receipt for warranty purposes. I will also include a lightning to usb cable for connecting to an iPhone/iPad.   It's certainly well-regarded enough that I don't need to sing its praises - I encourage anyone to look around head-fi for the countless positive impressions of this DAC.   Price includes shipping in the UK, add...