Posts by swmkdr

Hi all,   Great to see that trades are happening now and would like to propose a new trade:   Offer: Fostex TH600 Request: Alpha Dog/Alpha Dog Prime/ZMF Vibro and LCD 2.2 Permanent trade: possible
Very good condition. I will include the original pads in the package with the headphones as the Lawton angle pads are currently on the headphones. They have had the Level 1 Lawton damping kit applied which has made a big difference to the headphones, they are far more balanced sounding and compete well with any other closed headphones I have listened to.   I am willing to consider trades of any type but especially open headphones.   Price includes shipping in the UK,...
Hi,   just to confirm, are these Mad Dogs or Mad Dog Pros? Your description from the website is about the Pros.
Denon D2000 added.
Looking to sell or trade a like-new pair of Audiofly AF180s for a full-size, preferably open pair of headphones at around the same price range. Everything is included. I have only used 1 pair of comply tips with this so all the tips are completely new.     Boxed as new with a amazon receipt that I can forward for warranty purposes. They are the best pair of IEMs I've owned but to be honest a pair of this quality are wasted on me as I tend to prefer full size headphones...
Just replied :-)
Hi Lawrence,   I could do £300 for both shipped in the UK. Forgot to mention with the Zik 2.0 that I will also include a zutcharger battery charger.
Hey all, late to the party but this is a great idea, have been following for a while and meant to contribute earlier but was busy. Thanks to customcoco for listing me as a trusted trader previously in the thread.   I'm glad that customcoco and moriez have decided to get this going and I hope it becomes a vibrant community. I have just put up a few of my headphones in the classifieds but will list them here too. I don't have anything too high-end at the moment but I am...
Recently cleared out a few IEMs, now doing the same for my headphones and a few other things. I am willing to consider any trade offers. I am willing to trade multiple items or +/- cash depending on the trade offer. Prices include shipping in the UK, for international contact me via PM.   Headphones   Denon D2000 Headphones with original pads, Lawton pads and Level 1 tune up kit - £175   KEF M500 (Boxed in great condition) - £110   AKG K702 (unboxed in great...
Agreed, they're very good for the price but nothing noteworthy. I have owned the vast majority of highly rated earbuds and still own the MX980s, ANV3 and BE7. The E100s don't compare - they're decent and that's about it, tonality is also a little unnatural. I should also be able to compare to the VE earbuds soon as I am going to order shortly.  I will admit that I refuse to wear them 'sideways', even though I agree the sound improves a little, because it defeats the main...