Posts by mrodav

Pmed you
My Budget Wine bottle and camping stool handle stand
Bump - Please I really need to know about the sound leakage
I have been looking for a pair of all round headphones for a while now (70% music, 15% movies , 15% gaming), and these seem to fit the bill really well, and I love the design. I mostly listed to drum and bass, electronic and a bit of rock from time to time.   Now comes the potential problem, I spend quite a lot of time on skype (mic round my neck and headphones round my head), will the sound leakage from open cans go into the mic (Senn PC7) as I am likely to be...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221267382779
I am selling a pair of new Sennheiser ie80's boxed with Sennheiser Receipt. The Item was a warranty replacement for my last set.   I am based in the UK but can post abroad, postage costs will vary, I know it will cost around £7 to post to the Uk.   Looking for £160 ($250), offers welcome.   More Pictures Availible at Request   Cheers, Mike
I am selling a pair of new Sennheiser ie80's boxed with Sennheiser Receipt. The Item was a warranty replacement for my last set.   I am based in the UK but can post abroad, postage costs will vary, I know it will cost around £7 to post to the Uk.   Looking for £170 ($300), offers welcome.   More Pictures Availible at Request   Cheers, Mike
Bump, these are still for sale, best offers considered
Hey guys, I will have around £150 to spend after my IE80's sell, I can expand the budget a bit more if necessary.   I am looking for a pair of headphones suitable for gaming on PC and Xbox 360, the mic is not an issue as I will wear the standard mic around my neck and program the audio to come through the phones. On top of this I would like them to be good for music, I listed to a wide variety of music Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Indie, Trap, House, Rap and Hip Hop...
bump