Posts by Jpfe8851

How about this? It's like new!    http://www.head-fi.org/t/670449/sony-walkman-nw-z1070-64gb-japanese-model-as-new-worldwide-shipping#post_9575721
see PM...
Let's hope so. Are the songs the same title just different versions? I usually rip multi disc albums to separate folders but occasionally I have put them in the same folder. To overcome the problem you've got, I use MP3Tag to change the track numbers of the second or later discs so they are sequential then rename the titles to use the track# Title.extension. This makes each file unique and would overcome the issue. You could actually change the track numbers in DBpoweramp...
This isn't what you may want to hear but I've not seen any other reports that I recall and haven't had these issues. The fact you're having the same issue on a second similar device suggests something in relation to your rips. What did you use? Is there anything you can think of that makes yours unique? Does this happen completely randomly or to specific tracks? Have you got unusual tags in your files? Images too large? To verify the above hunch, can you copy a friends...
Not a lot to say... Fantastic IEMs but I'm mostly listening with headphones these days and I simply have too many! The Shures were purchased from Australian authorised dealer and come with the complete accessories list plus the original box. As an added bonus I'm including a genuine Shure iPhone cable. The included tips are unused except for the yellow foams which were used only once to try. I used the large Olives but will substitute with brand new ones. Price includes...
Maybe your problem... Not sure if others are all the same but to navigate through the options in RB recovery I have use the tip of my headphone plug tapped against the top outlet to cycle through them. The up/down with volume buttons does not work. Early owners of DX50s would have known this as that was how we used std recovery in the very early FW editions but new owners are probably not aware. Not sure if its been relayed in any of the detailed instructions so far.So if...
+1000 I absolutely echo that comment. The new CWM method has me customising my DX50 with my preferred themes. Could not get either my head nor computer around ADB! I simply attached my DX50 to my computer via USB of course, and copied the theme files from source folders into the appropriate folders in the zipped archive on the DX50. Then reinstalled the zip file using the CWM Recovery. All it did was add the themes that were not previously added. Worked fine with no...
You and me both Karloil! I've downloaded and tried to install ADB drivers with one giving an error that it's not x64 compatible. Another I had to force the Samsung driver onto the android device but Qtadb still refuses to recognise the DX50. I think I'll just have to satisfy myself that RB will use the default cabbie theme. On the other hand I had no trouble with the double button to dual boot!
Gosh thanks... feel such a dope for overlooking both those posts. Completely missed the first because I didn't click the links and was at my frustrated best while quick scanning the second. Much obliged. Will have a go tomorrow.
I'm grateful for this, but I'm still lost. Where do I get the correct ADB, and the right driver file. There are all these other "fixes" mentioned by headwacker and others... clearly from the other posts here I am not the only one lost. Could one of you knowledgeable people please take the time to write a single list of instructions with links to the required files to connect to Rockbox on our DX50s? Loading Rockbox was of course easy but beyond that I'm as confused as...