or Connect

Posts by Jpfe8851

Clearing out some headphones... I bought these new two years ago for use with my iPhone. While similar looking to HD25s these have metal cups and have more bass though not overly heavy. Great for most music listening. Replaced by a pair of Urbanites I may as well sell these. Also selling a pair of HD600s. See separate listing.
Got them in a trade a couple years back but hardly used as I later purchased a pair of HD700s. Comes in original box. Pads in perfect condition too. Doubt they've had more than 20 hours on them. Previous owner said he tested them only and I believe him. Also selling a pair of Amperiors. See seperate listing.
Okay, I've had my HD700s for a couple years now and while I don't listen to any headphone that often, every time I drop in the lounge and put these on I just go off with the music. They are just so nice to listen too. My music is a mix of 70s Rock, Smooth Jazz and Classical and they do them all much justice. I'm no HiFi expert nor use the terms so often found here but my search for the perfect headphone (for me) has ended. I may as well sell my HD600s and most of my in...
Never mind... I used the Japan server from an earlier post and it downloaded at last, albeit still rather slowly.
  Can anyone direct me to a mirror? Problematic is an understatement. I've lost count on how many dropouts this stupid server has had...!!!!!!
Yes it is. Just relisted it with a reduced price...
How about this? It's like new!    http://www.head-fi.org/t/670449/sony-walkman-nw-z1070-64gb-japanese-model-as-new-worldwide-shipping#post_9575721
see PM...
Let's hope so. Are the songs the same title just different versions? I usually rip multi disc albums to separate folders but occasionally I have put them in the same folder. To overcome the problem you've got, I use MP3Tag to change the track numbers of the second or later discs so they are sequential then rename the titles to use the track# Title.extension. This makes each file unique and would overcome the issue. You could actually change the track numbers in DBpoweramp...
This isn't what you may want to hear but I've not seen any other reports that I recall and haven't had these issues. The fact you're having the same issue on a second similar device suggests something in relation to your rips. What did you use? Is there anything you can think of that makes yours unique? Does this happen completely randomly or to specific tracks? Have you got unusual tags in your files? Images too large? To verify the above hunch, can you copy a friends...