or Connect

Posts by risenfallen

Alpha421's were my pair Glad to see them get some love and upgrades (not that they didn't before, I was just not always in an environment where I can use them comfortably). The have the most unique soundstage I've experienced. It's somewhat collapsed (if it's the right word) but not small/closed-in like some cheap headphones. I guess it's because of how the bass and mids are tuned. Neutral but not boring at all, which is a hard feat to achieve.
Brand new Tascam DR22WL. Item was a gift, box was opened but I did not use it except for turning it on to test it with the Tascam iphone app. Pretty cool recorder that is great for the price.   Comes with the box and everything that's included when buying new.   Asking $85 shipped to the US. Price is net to me.   Please pm if you have any questions. NO TRADES.
Sennheiser MX560: Black, authentic, discontinued. $25 shipped.   9Wave Studio (non-Pro): Silver/Black, made in Japan. $30 shipped.   For what it's worth, I prefer both of these to the much hyped VE Monk+. Both earbuds are in great condition. Earbuds only, no boxes, will include 2 sets of new foams with each pair.   Price is shipped to US but Paypal fee is up to buyers. International buyers please pm me for shipping quote. NO TRADES.
Moving again so I need to thin down on stuff I don't absolutely need. Price includes shipping to US but not Paypal fee. Please pm for any questions or if you need more photos. I'll of course consider discount if you are buying multiple items. Feel free to pm offers if you think my asking price is off. Listing will be updated/added with more items in the next week.   Headphones parts:   - Ultrasone 3 meter long stock, straight removable cable for the Pro series...
Selling a Hifiman upgrade cable made by a member here on the forum.   Cable is 24WG, SPOFC wire, about 5ft long, Neutrik 1/4" sing-ended plug, HE screw-on connectors   Cable is in good condition and works flawlessly. Much lighter than stock cable and imo, it does help with details in mids and tighten the bass.   Asking price includes shipping to US but paypal fee is up to buyer. I will consider international shipping as well as actual cost.   NO TRADES. Please pm...
Selling my Grado RS2 (original, non-i/non-e), this is the semi-vintage model with button. Headphones have the following extras:   - Turbulent Labs leather headband in chestnut - Moon Audio Blue Dragon recabled with 1/8" plug (cable length is about 4 feet, perfect for portable use) - V-Audio hard case   These sound awesome and have been babied ever since I got them. Wood and leather are oiled every 2-3 weeks. They are still in fantastic condition with minimal paint...
Selling these as I'm downsizing.   They're a very interesting pair of headphones and I wish I could use them on the go but they probably don't isolate well enough for noisy train rides. The mids on these are awesome and is the main reason I got them, they sounds just right for vocal centric music (and most everything else too). You can read the rest on the appreciation thread but I seriously think they are underappreciated, these are different beast than the...
I'm selling my Neco Soundlab Portable V2.   The amp has the upgraded AD8610 opamp and runs on a 9V battery. This is one from the early V2 batch so no markings on faceplate but it is easy to figure out. Condition is good (as pictured) and it works as new.   This amp is built to last a war and despite its size rivals my desktop gears in its sheer power and transparency. I never needed to turn the volume past 12h on this thing. It drives the 600Ohm Beyers with grace and...
Selling my Fostex HP-P1 DAC/Amp.   Please note this DAC/Amp will only work with i-devices (for list of compatible devices, please see Fostex website). Works flawlessly with my iphone 6 on newest iOS update.   I've gone through a few desktop DACs and HP-P1 DAC is easily on par with some of the mid-range desktop DACs if not better due to it silky smooth sound. I really, really love this DAC but need the extra juice to drive my orthos so it has to go. The amp is not weak...
Case is in MINT condition. Got this thinking it would fit my Alpha Dog but it doesn't (cups were slightly larger than the cutouts). Prefer a straight, even trade for any decent case that would fit Alpha Dog (non-branded is not a problem as long as it fits and protects the headphones). This case fits all Hifiman headphones and also fits Beyer 880/T1 series perfectly (see photo for reference). If interested in buying, I'd sell it for $25 shipped in the US.   Thank you and...