Posts by risenfallen

Selling a pair of Shure SE215 - Color is clear.   IEMs are in great working condition. Cosmetically, the copper in cable has turned green on some parts but this is a known problem with this model and doesn't affect sound in any way. Other than that, everything looks good to me.   They come with original storage case, 1 pair of Medium Shure gray rubber tips, 1 pair of Medium double flange white tips, 1 pair of Small Shure olives, 1 pair of Medium foam tips.   Let me...
Bought this from a friend thinking it would go into my second laptop, turned out I don't use that laptop as much to justify the cost. Drive is brand new, never formatted, never taken out of the plastic tray. It doesn't come with box but all papers are included.   Asking $80 shipped within the US. Paypal accepted, I'll pay fees. Will be packed in anti-static bag with extra care.   Not looking for trades now unless you have an Audioquest Dragonfly, I can add a bit of...
This is an unwanted gift. I don't have any use for it, just hate seeing it lying around.    Honestly, I think it's a poor design, gain is too high and noisy volume control, but they're still selling for $60 so I don't know. I'm asking what I think the parts may worth. Maybe it's worth looking into for modding which I'm not interested in. This amp has pre-amp function as well.   Used for 2 hours max, everything is included and like new (3 tubes, amp, power adapter)....
Hi,   Trying to clear up unused stuff.   The RAM specs are as pictured: 1 x Hynix 2GB DDR3 Memory SO-DIMM 204pin PC3-8500S 1066MHz HMT125S6BFR8C-G7 1 x Samsung 2GB PC-8500 DDR3 1066MHz SO-DIMM 204 Pin 2.0GB Memory Upgrade Modules M471B5673FH0-CF8   Both pulled from my dad's working Lenovo laptop so yes, they work great but of course you should check your system compatibility before making purchase.   Asking $22 shipped. Payment by Paypal, I'll pay fees. Any...
Selling one of my longest standing and favorite DACs, only because I got the CI VDA-2 and I slightly prefer its look to the MyDAC's (the 2 DACs are very close performance-wise, with the VDA-2 being quite pricier)   I believe this is one of, if not *the*, best DACs you can get for the money if you're willing to overlook its plastic construction (I think it's kind of cute but ymmv :) It's got plenty of praises as well for price-vs-performance ratio. Very detailed and...
Trying to thin down my equipment (again!) and sadly I have to put my trusty Stello up for sale (I'd probably regret later but need the money now)   The amp works perfectly and is in great cosmetic condition. Some scratches at the base, top and faceplate look great. One of the best I've seen in build quality, feels and weighs like a tank, never had any problems with it. You can find many favorable reviews on this amp. A few years old but still performs admirably by today...
Pm'ed
[PRICE DROP]   I have for sale a very good condition Sennheiser HD650 - Newer, silver drivers   Everything works as should. No modifications. Headband pads and earpads are all very plushy and clean with a lot of life left.   About 100 hrs on the headphones (used sparingly since I prefer my AKG and Grado).   The only cosmetic issue I can find is 2 tiny (less than 1mm) paint chips on the rim of the headband - this is a known issue with the HD650. Otherwise, these...
Hi,   I'm looking for these accessories:   - Filter removal tool that comes with Etymotic HF2/3/5 or ER4 IEMs - 1 pair of transparent/frosty Small tri-flange tips that originally go with these IEMs (I have a pair of new/unused Shure olives - Small I can trade in case someone is looking to try them) - Also, if you have spare green filters for these earphones, I'll consider buying as well. (Got the filters!)   Just looking to save a few bucks from buying directly on...
Not really on-the-go portable but easy enough to drag around the house :)   Ipod 4G - Neco Portable V2 > K400 with K601 pads (Middle production, I think)