Posts by risenfallen

I have for sale a Macbook Pro 13" Mid-2010 in good condition.   2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256Mb 250Gb HDD   This used to belong to my sister so it was mildly used for school. She just bought a new one so it has to go. The outside body has a few scratches as expected, nothing too visible though. Screen, keyboard hay trackpad all work and look great, no obvious wear that I could notice.   Laptop has been factory reset to Mountain Lion OSX...
Hi,   As title says, I'm looking to buy one piece (preferably the stock black plastic one that covers the top end of the rod), but can absolutely buy a pair if you have 2 for sale. Just looking for something simple and cheap to replace my missing block :) Can trade for any of the items I have in my misc. FS thread. Prefer CONUS.   Thanks for looking
For sale is a pair of Hifiman RE-0 In-ear headphones.   Very analytical sounding, a bit bass light but provide best details I've heard from this price range.   Condition is 8/10. Couple of tiny marks on the silver part of the metal housing and logo is fading on the cable splitter. Otherwise, no cosmetic or functional defects. Headphones come with the tips and filters in the photos. I don't have original packaging.   Asking $SOLD shipped to CONUS, not including fees....
Moving again, so need to thin down on stuff I have accumulated: 1 - Fiio D3: only the D3 and power adapter in perfect condition, no packaging. Asking $SOLD 2 - Fiio E10 Olympus USB DAC/Amp: Perfect condition (as new), has rubber feet on, no packaging or accessories but will throw in a short usb cable so it's ready for use. Asking $SOLD 3 - Fiio L3 LOD: brand new in packaging. Asking $7 4 - Sony AC-E455D AC Adapter (for Sony Portable CDP): works perfectly, in good...
I'll second the K701/702 suggestion, even better if you can find the K601, these supposed to have a tad better body and warmth (will benefit opera and small ensemble music) compared to K701 and should be a bit easier to drive. Best portable amp I've used with K701 is the Neco soundlab (plenty powerful and excellent details). If you want a cheaper option I find the Electric Avenues PA2V2 to be pretty close in sound quality (but not as close in power and build quality) to...
3FT SPOFC Wire Gold Plated 1/8" Male Right Angle Plug Neutrik 1/8" Female Plug 5% Silver Solder Tri-Litz Braid Multiple layered heatshrink   Made to order by a Head-fier. I initially bought this to used with the Senn Amperior in place of the thin, tangle-prone stock extension cable but sold the headphones not long after I had it. Made for portable use so it's very light. The length is about 3 feet or ~1 meter. May fit other headphones with the same design. No major...
I've had the HTF600s for sometime and never really bothered to take care of them (they have not died on me yet). The build quality seems not too robust but I'd say it's more than acceptable for the price. Very interested in these 480s but I'd wait to see if the price go down a bit.
 Thanks. I've never heard a EP or LP so don't know how these would stack up but they definitely sound very nice and distinct for the money, not to far off from the K701 in terms of technicality.
Is there a variant with both leather headband and gold plug? My K400s have both, and the cord is pretty thin (if I remember correctly, the K701's cable is thicker). I wonder if it's from the middle batch between EPs and LPs.
Up for sale is my Lenovo Ideapad Z585 laptop.   Bought new about 8 months ago, used sparingly at home but shortly after, I made a full transition to Mac OS so it just sat in storage.   Laptop is in very good condition, no surface scratches/dings (any marks seen in photos are fingerprints), functions as new.   - 6GB RAM (upgradable to 8GB) - 750 GB HDD - AMD A10 Processor (Quad-core) - AMD Radeon HD 7660G - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - Graphite...