or Connect

Posts by risenfallen

Not sure what you meant by 'controlled sub bass. The CD900ST extends pretty low so it kicks accurately but doesn't have the low rumble of a Denon D2000, for example.I might pull the trigger on a used pair of 7520 but still a bit confused about their sound sig. I expect them to be a little warmish though.
Selling my sister's White S6 Edge 64GB. Phone is in as new condition, very gently used, never been dropped. I used it for a week as a FLAC player and it sounded surprisingly good.   Phone is originally Sprint but is unlocked and I was using it just fine on T-Mobile. Everything works as should. Phone comes with original box, accessories and two cases.   I'll pay for shipping to US. Pics will be up soon.   Just selling on behalf of my sister so no trades. Thanks for...
 Not to hijack a 7520 thread (I'm interested in them too) but I own the CD900ST, the last thing they lack is detail. They have a very interesting approach to tuning, very accurate nonetheless.
This is the second best offering (below the AH-D950) of Denon line in the 90s before the AH-D2000/5000/7000.   Condition is good overall for its age. The original pads were deteriorating so I replaced them with a brand new Beyer headband and a pair of aftermarket earpads for Sony MDR-V6.   Sound great with my tube amp. Sale includes headphones only.   Price is shipped CONUS. Paypal fee is up to buyer. I will consider trades for good earbuds but feel free to shoot an...
I recently lost my small bore tips for my FAD Heaven V so I'm in need of a replacement pair. The FAD comes with 2 types of tips and the small bore is the more rounded one from the photo (Type A in photo).   Size SMALL only please. Please let me know if you have an extra pair you don't need. I'm happy to pay a reasonable price or if you want to trade for other types of tips, just let me know, I have quite a few spare tips :)   Thank you for reading.
Hey,   Thanks for the offer. If I don't get a decent cash deal in the next couple of days, I'll consider it.
Headphones are in good condition. Normal wear, no noticeable scratches or cosmetic imperfections I can find except for a little lint on the velour earpads (I tried my best to clean them). These function perfectly and sound great. They are my favorite budget cans for a long time but I have recently upgraded to the HE-500. These are the Rev-2 as far as I know.   Sale includes headphones with velour pads, stock Canare cable, 1/4" adapter. I believe I still have the original...
Selling my Pure i-20 iPod Dock in excellent working and cosmetic condition.   Sale includes dock, manual, power supply, remote and RCA cable in retail box (I'm pretty sure these were everything that was originally included).   Has a decent built-in DAC and is very versatile as a line-out ipod/ipad solution via external DAC. Selling as I am streaming mostly from my laptop now.   Price includes shipping in US. Accepting Paypal.   Please pm with any questions. Thanks...
Headphones are in perfect working condition. Fairly used cosmetically but nothing too bad.   Please see photos for condition. Cups are in good condition, no noticeable scratches on the wood. The headband has some peeling on one side so I covered up with black tape (headband structure is fine, the tape just prevents more peeling in the headband pleather). Earpads are still soft and have no cracks in the leather except wear sign around the parts that latch on to the cup...
Thanks man :) They sound really nice and clean. Look great too. I just don't find myself needing portable cans as much as I used to.