Posts by dwinnert

Gratz!    I am only using the nfb-12 on my PC, but have thought of moving it out to the living room.....I like the sound so much it might replace my HRT MSII+/Schiit Asgard for DAC/HP duties......As for noise, using Grado's I never go past 10 and have yet to hear noise.....so just now I cranked to 1 o'clock between two tracks and it was still silent to my old ears. I have about 200 hours on it...if that means anything.   Enjoy....Audio-GD makes the most under appreciated...
BTW....does everyones nfb-12 make a slight click when powered on? I assume it's a relay.......
I had this same set up for awhile....cables....bleh. Just go to Monoprice. Spend the difference on beer or turtle racing.
So I am in love with my JDS Labs CMoyBB......what will I gain with the C421......?   BTW, I get free 9v batteries.    
I agree....also the Asgard is a pure Class A amp and is supposed to run hot......and was designed around that.  
I have owned the NFB-12 since last November......I love this DAC......   I also love this thread...it makes me giggle.
I noticed quite a bit when I ran my iPod Touch>LOD>CMoyBB.....
I already own a pair but was given these as a gift. Never used...box was opened fresh just to take the picture. Asking $225 with free shipping in the CONUS.    
How about the RE0's......? The best under $100 IEM's I have ever heard....not like I have heard a lot.....but equal to my ER-4P's  
I listen to music.