or Connect

Posts by jbarr1989

Selling my Fostex TH-X00 Purple Heart. They are brand new, opened only to verify condition. I decided long before these arrived I no longer wanted them but it was too late to cancel. I'm asking $449 shipping included, the same price as new but without the insane wait. I just received mine yesterday evening. They are serial #323. US 48 shipping only. I will only sell to another member wih at least 1 feedback of some kind. No trade offers please. PM me with any...
Selling my Fostex TH-X00 Purple Heart. They are brand new, opened only to verify condition. I decided long before these arrived I no longer wanted them but it was too late to cancel. I'm asking $449 shipping included, the same price as new but without the insane wait. I just received mine yesterday evening. They are serial #323. I was guaranteed a low serial number as one of the first backers but I that did not happen. Rather than return them and deal with the...
Selling my Fostex TH-X00 Purpleheart. They are serial number #323. I did not receive a low serial number as guaranteed by massdrop despite being one of the first hundred backers. Before demanding my return I figured I would try to just sell them here to someone who will appreciate them since they aren't immediately available otherwise. I have not even plugged them in they are brand new, the seal on the box is still unbroken. Because of a delay I just received them...
Hello! I'm selling my Fostex TH-X00 Purpleheart that I ordered what seems like forever ago. Selling off all of my full size HPs. I just sold my TH-X00 Mahagony (see feedback) on here as well. I was one of the first couple hundred backers so mine will be a low serial number. To be clear I have not received these - they will be brand new. I already received an email from Massdrop saying they should ship by the 12th (already a day late). I expect they will ship very...
Hello! I'm trying to see if anyone wants the fostex purplehearts I have coming. I should be receiving these next week. I no longer have the time to use full size headphones in a proper setting, so I'm selling off almost all of my full size HPs. These were purchased a LONG time ago now and I no longer want them. I just sold my th-x00 mahogany on here (see feedback) for the same reason. I'm hoping to get my money back on these or as close to it as possible since they will...
Hello! I'm trying to see if anyone wants the fostex purplehearts I have coming. I no longer have the time to use full size headphones in a proper setting, so I'm selling off almost all of my full size HPs. These were purchased a LONG time ago now and I no longer want them. I just sold my th-x00 mahogany on here (see feedback) for the same reason. I'm hoping to get my money back on these or as close to it as possible since they will be absolutely brand new. I was one of...
Thank you for adding that! I hadn't even considered that an option.
Hello! I'm trying to see if anyone wants the fostex purplehearts I have coming. I no longer have the time to use full size headphones in a proper setting, so I'm selling off almost all of my full size HPs. I just sold my th-x00 mahogany on here (see feedback) for the same reason. I'm hoping to get my money back on these or as close to it as possible since they will be absolutely brand new. I was one of the first couple hundred backers so I'm guaranteed it will be a...
Sold
Only a couple of hours use, truly mint condition! Have all original packaging, these have just sat in their box for their entire life. I just don't have the time to use full size headphones anymore. This pair is serial number 153. This particular pair has an almost orangish color to them, very nice looking finish. Selling for $399 plus shipping. I will charge a flat rate of $20 for US shipping and I will refund you any difference if it ends up costing less. I will...