or Connect

Posts by jbarr1989

Sold
Only a couple of hours use, truly mint condition! Have all original packaging, these have just sat in their box for their entire life. I just don't have the time to use full size headphones anymore. This pair is serial number 153. This particular pair has an almost orangish color to them, very nice looking finish. Selling for $399 plus shipping. I will charge a flat rate of $20 for US shipping and I will refund you any difference if it ends up costing less. I will...
Selling my thx00. They are truly like new, used for maybe 10-15 minutes max. I bought these and a pair of 500rps around Christmas and they haven't seen 20 minutes use between them. I just don't have the time to use full size headphones anymore sadly and I prefer my old D7000 so when I get a chance those are the ones I use. Serial number 153. Have all original packaging. I'll only ship to the US or Canada. Not interested in trades at all, just looking to sell. Edit:...
For sale is a beautiful pair of Specimen Audio Hornlings. This particular pair of Hornlings was used as part of the "Sonic Arboretum" performance/display (with Andrew Bird) at the Guggenheim museum (You can tell this by the "G" in the serial number). To me at least this makes them a lot more desirable than another basic used pair. You'll notice the serial numbers are slightly different on these two. That's because they aren't a basic pair, they were picked to match as...
For sale is a beautiful pair of Specimen Audio Hornlings. This particular pair of Hornlings was used as part of the "Sonic Arboretum" performance/display (with Andrew Bird) at the Guggenheim museum (You can tell this by the "G" in the serial number). To me at least this makes them a lot more desirable than another basic used pair. You'll notice the serial numbers are slightly different on these two. That's because they aren't a basic pair, they were picked to match as...
Selling my KEF LS50s. They are in excellent shape with only moderate use (150-200 hours or so).b shipping and PayPal fees are included in my price! Wonderful sounding little speakers. Easily 8/10+ condition. There are a couple of nearly invisible scratches on the bottom from stand mounting but they aren't visable at all with the speaker in a normal position. They are the anniversary edition also if that matters to you. I have the original box so they will be shipped...
Selling my KEF LS50s. They are in great shape with only moderate use (150-200 hours or so). Easily 8/10+ condition. There are a couple of nearly invisible scratches on the bottom from stand mounting but they aren't visable at all with the speaker in a normal position. They are the anniversary edition also if that matters to you. I have the original box so they will be shipped safely (fully insured as well). Shipping is a flat $30 via FedEx. Buyer to pay PayPal feels if not...
Selling my KEF LS50s. They are in great shape with only moderate use (150-200 hours or so). Easily 8/10+ condition. There are a couple of nearly invisible scratches on the bottom from stand mounting but they aren't visable at all with the speaker in a normal position. They are the anniversary edition also if that matters to you. I have the original box so they will be shipped safely (fully insured as well). Shipping is a flat $30 via FedEx. Buyer to pay PayPal feels...
Like new mani for sale. I bought a while ago but have barely used (maybe 1-2 hours honestly) as I'm just not listening to vinyl much anymore. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. I have all original packaging also.
Like new mani for sale. I bought a while ago but have barely used (maybe 1-2 hours honestly) as I'm just not listening to vinyl much anymore. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. I have all original packaging also.