or Connect

Posts by pr0ggy

Signal Cable Silver Resolution Mini (3.5mm to RCA) in excellent condition.  Quite possibly the most well-built custom cable I've ever used.  Crisp, detailed sound.  Only selling as I've found I prefer copper with my setup.   Price is firm and includes: Signal Cable Silver Resolution Mini (2ft) PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Black Mamba interconnects, 2 different lengths available: 0.75m and 1.0m.  Some very minor tarnishing on connector center pins, this could easily be buffed out and regardless, I have heard zero sound degradation (which is why I haven't bothered).  I no longer have a multi-amp system so no longer need these interconnects.  Fabulous sound, very smooth yet detailed.   Price: $55 for 0.75m $65 for 1.0m $105 for both   Price is firm and includes: Audioquest Black...
Up for sale is a Golden Cate mini to RCA in excellent condition.  Don't need anymore, no point in letting it sit.  Cable only, no longer have original box.   Price is firm and includes: Audioquest Golden Gate 3.5mm to RCA (.6m) PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Not sure if people are still curious about a comparison between these two units, but I have both and the equipment to run quick-switching AB tests.  Would be happy to do a quick write up on what I hear if people are interested.
Sale pending... SOLD!
Sale pending... SOLD!
I believe all O2s by design can run off batteries, but I don't believe mine has any. That said, I don't think I've ever cracked the case open. I can tell you that I've never ran it off battery power.
All tunes are original (EH power tubes, I believe the drivers are Mullards on the SE? Will have to double check that)
Single-enclosure O2/ODAC combo unit built by Mayflower Electronics in excellent condition.  Original owner, purchased in 2014 for use at the office.  Had it paired with a pair of NVX XPT100's and really enjoyed the combo.   Price is firm and includes: Mayflower O2/ODAC combo unit Stock Triad power supply Stock USB cable PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Original owner, purchased January 2016.  Smoke-free home, excellent condition.  Bone stock.  Fantastic amp, tons of tube rolling options.  Plenty of power on tap for my DT880/600s, also a great match for HD600.   Price is firm and includes: Little Dot MkIV SE with original box Stock power cable PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!