or Connect

Posts by pr0ggy

Sale pending SOLD!
Cable and connectors in perfect condition.  Picking up a balanced cable for my 600's so no need to just let this cable sit.  Opened up the treble slightly on my 600's compared to stock.  Cable feels sturdy yet flexible.   Price is firm and includes: ZY HD600/650 Cable Original Bag PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping to PayPal-verified address   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Price is firm and includes: Schiit Wyrd Original power supply Original Box PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping to PayPal-verified address   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Price is firm and includes: VMV VA2 Headphone Amp Original power supply Original Box PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping to PayPal-verified address   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Price is firm and includes: JDS Labs ODAC RevB Stock USB cable PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping to PayPal-verified address   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Did the AB testing a while back, thankfully I took notes... Overall the two are quite similar, but I did find the ODAC to have a bit more body in the mids and more extended highs with a slightly warmer tone overall.  Bass was qutie similar between the two with the E10 sounding perhaps a bit punchier/deeper in a few recordings.  I found the ODAC to have slightly more 'realism', especially on acoustic tracks, but found myself preferring the E10 on dubstep/electro tracks as...
 Good Q.  I wouldn't leave components on all the time, but I know some do.
Bumpity...anyone?
I've been using Fospower cables for the last few weeks, very satisfied with their performance.  Ordered 2, both felt very well built, thick but flexible cabling and connectors have a quality feel.  Zero connector sizing issues with regards to fitment on female RCA terminals.  Sound is fantastic to my ears.   https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0100WN676/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Have an SMSL P1 LPS feeding a VA2 amp and Sanskrit DAC...for those that have similar setups with an LPS feeding components, how do you handle powering the system on and off?  Do you power on the LPS and then components, and then reverse for powering down?  Leave components on and just power the LPS on/off?  Leave everything running 24/7?