or Connect

Posts by pr0ggy

Sale pending
SOLD!
Not looking for trades right now, thanks anyway though!
Sale pending
Interest check only for now, but would consider selling for the right price.  Superb condition.  Second owner.   Thanks pr0ggy
Gently-used AKG K612 Pro for sale.  Absolutely love the clear, open sound from these but find myself enjoying the mids of the HD600 more lately, so decided to clear up some room in the stable for a possible closed-can upgrade.   Price is firm and includes: K612 Original box CONUS shipping (US buyers only, please)   PayPal preferred, gift method or buyer pays fees (3%) Any sale is final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
This price/performance powerhouse shouldn't need an introduction here.  If you're looking for a no-frills step into OTL tube sound, look no further.   Price is firm and includes: Bravo Ocean amp Original box All accessories (stock 12AU7 tube  + power adapter + removable tube guard) CONUS shipping (US buyers only, please)   PayPal preferred, gift method or buyer pays fees (3%) Any sale is final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Interest check in a pair of Viso HP50's in black with original box and all accessories.   FULL DISCLOSURE:  These were purchased on Amazon as an open-box item from an authorized seller.  Box has some signs of wear, but is structurally sound and the cans themselves are flawless from a visual inspection, no issues with pads or hinges, and I can assure you they sound great!   The only reason I'm selling is my ears are a tad too large so they contact the inside of the...
SOLD!
Also, please note that the ad does say CONUS shipping only. I do apologize to prospective international buyers, but I've had quite a few headaches with international shipping and would like to just avoid it altogether. Best of luck in the headphone search!