Posts by pr0ggy

Haha yeah, house purchase...some toys have to go to raise funds. Will maybe catch you next time
 Haha while I appreciate the sentiment, never been a beer drinker...don't think I've ever turned down a vanilla coke though...   EDIT: These have been snagged...to everyone who reached out, thank you!
Sale pending SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!
Schiit Fulla 2 LNIB.  Original owner.  Great little unit, very well built and great sound.   Sale only, not looking for trades at this time.   Price is firm and includes: Schiit Fulla 2 Original box PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping to PayPal-verified address   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Schiit Fulla 2 LNIB.  Original owner.  Great little unit, very well built and great sound.   Sale only, not looking for trades at this time.   Price is firm and includes: Schiit Fulla 2 Original box PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping to PayPal-verified address   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
SMSL P1 in like-new condition.  Original owner.  Unit is built like a tank with variable output options (see pics).   Sale only, not looking for trades at this time.   Price is firm and includes: SMSL P1 LPS OEM power cable Original Box PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping to PayPal-verified address   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Title says it all.  Unit is flawless, has performed well for me.  Original owner, selling to raise funds for new house expenses.   Sale only, not looking for trades at this time.   Price is firm and includes: SMSL Sanskrit 6th Original power supply Original box PayPal fees Insured CONUS shipping to PayPal-verified address   All sales are final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!