Posts by pr0ggy

SOLD!
Also, please note that the ad does say CONUS shipping only. I do apologize to prospective international buyers, but I've had quite a few headaches with international shipping and would like to just avoid it altogether. Best of luck in the headphone search!
Indeed...as I said, want to find these cans a great home as they're too good to just sit in my case and look pretty Just to reiterate, these are still for sale!
Up for sale is a beautiful ZMF X-Vibro with hardcase.  Cherry wood on the cups.  Dual-entry mini-XLR to 4-pin balanced Auric OCC cable (will need adapter if going single-ended).  Currently sporting a BRAND-NEW (1 day old as of this writing) pair of Alpha Pads--extremely comfortable.  One of the smoothest yet detailed cans I've heard to date, bar none.  Certainly not for bassheads, but the lows tight/accurate and the mids/highs are simply on another level.  Purchased from...
I keep bumping until sold.  I do have an interested buyer, but it isn't sold yet.  Therefore......
Original Annie earpads
O2 is sold already
SOLD!
What's Included SoundMagic HP100 w/stock coiled cable [Excellent Condition] Hardcase [Excellent Condition] Original Box [Good Condition]   Reason for Sale Purchased from a fellow Head-Fi'er a couple weeks ago for office use.  Long-term comfort is a must and the earcup depth is just slightly too shallow for me.  My ears are on the larger side, so I don't expect this to be a problem for many.   Payment PayPal only, price includes CONUS shipping AND PayPal...
Only interested in cash or the trade items listed...thanks!