or Connect

Posts by pr0ggy

Sale pending SOLD!
X00s still for sale!
Sale pending SOLD!
Fostex TH-X00 in LIKE NEW condition, not a single scratch or scuff that I could find, with original box.  Stunning looks, great sound.  Original owner, stored on stand in glass case when not in use.  Only selling as I simply find myself reaching for the DT880/600 and HD600 more...don't have a real need for a closed can at the moment, so can't bear to just let them sit.   Price is firm and includes: TH-X00 Original Box Insured shipping to CONUS PayPal fees   Not...
Excellent condition with original box.  Original owner, stored on stand in glass case when not in use.  Not as quiet as Bose QC, but they get the job done when it comes to blocking out car engine noise (haven't used on plane).  Fairly neutral sound signature, was fairly impressed with the SQ for the price.   Price is firm and includes: MDR-ZX110NC Original box Insured shipping to CONUS PayPal fees   Not looking for trades at the moment Any sale is final.  If...
MA900 in excellent condition with original box.  Original owner, stored on stand in glass case when not in use.   Price is firm and includes: MA900 headphones Original box Insured shipping to CONUS PayPal fees   Not looking for trades at the moment Any sale is final.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
SOLD!
Works for me, thanks!
@JoeDoe highly doubtful, but feel free to PM me...worst I can say is no! 
Sale pending SOLD!