Posts by pr0ggy

Original Annie earpads
O2 is sold already
SOLD!
What's Included SoundMagic HP100 w/stock coiled cable [Excellent Condition] Hardcase [Excellent Condition] Original Box [Good Condition]   Reason for Sale Purchased from a fellow Head-Fi'er a couple weeks ago for office use.  Long-term comfort is a must and the earcup depth is just slightly too shallow for me.  My ears are on the larger side, so I don't expect this to be a problem for many.   Payment PayPal only, price includes CONUS shipping AND PayPal...
Only interested in cash or the trade items listed...thanks!
Sold!
I have a pair for sale in the classifieds.  I did some comparing back and forth with my K612 and while I wanted to love the Annies as many here seem to, I just didn't think they sounded as clear and open as the 612.  Everything sounded a bit congested and I consistently noticed an unnatural thickness to the vocals that I wasn't very fond of.  Still, I feel they are worth at least auditioning.
Sold!
Trade fell through, these are still available!
I have an interested party willing to trade, so I'm going to go ahead and close this.  If for whatever reason the trade falls through but I still am looking to sell/trade, I'll re-open the listing.