Posts by BleaK

Thank you for the impressions! Sounds like a lovely pairing
How are the Woo audio 2 with the HD800, anyone here have any good experience with it?
Just got HD800 in and listening to it now! I can't believe people say that this is a bright headphone, it's sound perfectly natural to me!
Hmmm, maybe I should give tubes a try after all.
Thank you and thank you! I think Ayreon is maybe the most underrated music project in our modern days. I always say to people that if you like Pink Floyd, you will love Ayreon.
Guess I'm joining you guys in a few days! Serial number is 049**, so I guess they are pretty old. They still look really good though:     (Why is the picture turned, how do I edit this? )
I am really curious about how the K812 will compare to the HD800 and T1. I'm guessing maybe somewhere in between.
Thanks guys! I haven't been able to test it for myself yet, so I'm glad it works
I don't have W8 myself, but those who have it might have to look somewhere else. I haven't had time to figure out how W8 and WASAPI drivers interact yet, but it looks like that W8 don't need WASAPI :)
I am sorry, but it seems like it won't work with W8 yet. I tested with my buddy's PC and it didn't work yet.