Posts by BleaK

This is really werid... Sorry, looks like I can't help you. I would suggest to try hook of one thing at the time in the checkboxes in exclusive mode untill somethings happens, but I'm not sure that would result in something. It might be that Maiko wasapi exlusive mode don't support the output from you video card, this is the only cause I can come up with at the moment. But the shared mode is working right? In theory this should be all you need for soundquality.
Just got a DAC1 in the house, Mad Dogs have never sounded better! :)  
This is weird. Have you tried to allow 24-bit playback in winamp?
I tried it. The comfort is great, but they become somewhat heavy. No big adjustment to sound, perhaps a tad darker overall.
Hi guys, I may have a deal on a old Benchmark DAC1 (from 2006). I have optical out from my computer and if I buy it I plan to use that. It currently lies around 500usd, is this a good deal?  
Have someone here tried the DAC1 as DAC/AMP combo with the HE500? I have maybe a really good deal that I want to grab, but I want to hear with you guys if you have heard it with the Hifiman.  
Have someone here tried the DAC1 as DAC/AMP combo for the HD800? Can it work or is it too bright?  
Plugged in my HE500 in the Leckerton (usb from galaxy s3) while working around in the house, the sound coming from this little amp/dac is just amazing. Even though it don't power the HE500 to it's fullest, the sound from it is just brilliant.  
Thank you for your reply! :)  
  I see you have tested the HD800 and O2 (ODA) in your avatar, how did they sound together? Just curious.