Posts by BleaK

Cheers!   I tried JRiver for a while, but for some reason I always come back to play some tunes in winamp with the Maiko Wasapi.   Disclaimer: Maiko/kitchen-fu has stopped development for this plugin (happened a couple years ago really). The latest version is: 0.53.test.04, and are known working with Windows vista, 7 and 8.1. While the development has been suspended, the plugin still works, and sounds great! Enjoy! 
+1 Vali is exeptional value with the HD800. However the Valhalla 2 takes everything the Vali does up two notches, especially soundstage. I have around 50 hours on my V2 and it keeps getting better.Both amps punch way above their weightclass costwise in my opinion. I am actually wondering why Valhalla 2 isn't talked about more in this thread, it is a killer combo with HD800 and should be in pricerange for most who are looking for a great sounding tube amp for HD800. 
YGPM
Thanks, will do :)
Got one coming for me and my HD800. Looking forward to hearing it.
My guess is that this will be a great budget set up, many use their GO as dac to portable amp. I think it will sound awsome with the Vali.
 Possible one of the best budget system for HD800. Was using it myself for a longer period when I was waiting for gear. I actually enjoy this combo more than other more expensive ones.
SOLD
Price dropped to 950EUR.
One of the most well regarded amps for HD800. This one is six months old in great condition. I have original packaging, measurements graph etc.   I am moving and I need to downgrade my rig for a bit. It is with a heavy heart that I sell my Questyle amp. I think it's the perfect amp for HD800, but plays really great with other cans as well (HD650 and LCD-2/X comes to mind). I also used it with my monitors (a5+) and it brought them to new heights, one of the best all in...