Posts by BleaK

I think he keeps the high gain on +db something, and just lowers the low gain. I can get reasonable sound from my Mad Dogs/HE500 with the leckerton set on high gain.
And then you don't have to worry about any channel imbalance at lower levels too.  
I recommend every CIEM user to get the lowered gain setting. I think I have -12db and it's just right for me. Listening at 10'o clock at the most.  
Think about it, you can get the Mad Dogs AND HE500 for the price of LCD-2  
After looking at the graphs it looks like I would keep the 3.0, I like the mid-sentric sound of the MD.  
beyer velours are the best stock I've tried yet. The mad dog alpha pads are more comfortable, but brings the treble and airiness down too much for me. Haven't tried the jergmod, but I am very happy with the beyer pads (even though they are hard to get on the hifiman rings )
I use the pads you can buy at amazon. With the Beyer velour pads it increases the comfort immensely. Also the synergy with DAC1 is just fantastic. (sorry for the crappy picture)
Ok, that's fine :)  
I tried to contact him on his website a week ago, tried again yesterday, no answer. Checked spamfolder and everything, is he on a vacation or something?