Posts by BleaK

And many disagree ;) That is the world of hifi :)
The one who says the O2 can't drive the HE500 state it as a matter of fact instead of saying that they don't like how it sounds. The ODAC/O2 drives HE500 really nicely and give them a great sound in my honest opinion. I don't want to start a debate, but I also want people who reads this thread that there are people (like me) out there who really enjoys the ODAC/O2 and the HE500 together :)   NFB-10SE is good though, you can see what you prefer, more options are always...
I owned to combo and it sounded good in balanced. Then I got an ODAC/O2 combo for the office, I sold to NFB-10SE shortly after that.
I use them with Mad Dogs right now. I would say that O2/ODAC drive them better, but they sound mighty fine out of the leckerton as well!
Is there any possibility that V-moda will sell the micro to micro usb OTG cable separately?  
I use mine as portables with no problem. Why aren't they portable for you? They don't fit in the pocket, but that should known that by looking at the pictures of them.
    The bass in the V3's are more boomy in the sub-bass, it creates a more "fun" sound. The soundstage is smaller than the MD's, but still very good. V3's have the same 3D feeling as MD's, but they sound a bit more intimate. I would say that the V3's are a bit more fun sounding, while I feel the MD's are a bit more accurate in the frequency representation. Both are great sounding for their asking price though, and I wouldn't live without any of them. 
Did some fixing to the guide and brushed up the exclusive mode a bit. Please give feedback if you have tried the exlusive mode or have any problems! :)  
Same. I have tried it both HE-500 and Mad Dogs and they sound great on high gain. I usually use them with both Mad Dog and 1964 V3 (ciem), and they work great with both. This dac/amp is a really great allrounder.
  Different. I would say they compare to eachother, but the Mad Dogs sounds bigger. The V3's are a great buy and the best sounding IEM I have heard, but as far as sound quality goes I think I have to give the upper hand to the Mad Dog (alpha pads). However as a easy portable solution and with excellent isolation the V3's wins. If I am commuting, in town or at a busy cafe, I have a better listening experience with the V3's. At home and around the office I use the Mad Dogs....