Posts by thelostMIDrange

@biggie....nah, I think that's way retentive man. You need to just use the player as you would normally, all kinds of volumes, times of day, places etc....remember in this experiement you would be doing the same/similar things with both players so it all evens out and does not become a variable     @godbluff, I hear ya loud and clear
beg pard.....wrong thread.....carry on...
I agree with you, I want to live with her for awhile and see what kind of irritating tendencies she may or may not have! it takes time for peoples' poor qualities to show! same for audio gear sometimes...good point godbluff!
wtf? what's that got do do with anything? Let's try and keep things on track. It's hard enough to discuss anything even if we are trying. To interject odd and uninformative posts makes it even harder. Do you know what maco meant with that vinyl wear comment by chance biggie? I'm unable to get him to sit still and focus a question and answer session
what are you guys talking about? I don't have any business venture or sales? I think there's a huge misunderstanding going on but it's all good. I've got no hard feelings, just trying to have a chat and get some ideas flowing. I don't know why there's so much resistance but I came into this thread late and do not know exactly how this ball got rolling....I still wonder what maco meant with vinyl sounding different after each play. that was an odd comment to make and not...
biggie's back! So let me get this straight because you're making some bold statements there....I just don't see what memory has to do with it. Or you are misunderstanding my position. I'm not suggesting anyone can hold a memory for long term. I agree it's only a few seconds.....What I'm talking about is just 'living' with two different players over the course of months and ending up to see if you prefer one over the other...it has nothing to do with short term memory. I...
I disagree but it's all good... I feel long sessions is the only way to go. I just don't feel short sessions are meaningful. I do agree it's hard to eliminate all the variables but we can try and do our best. What do you think about any of those links or comments from that other forum? anything of value there? I can't get biggie to come back and contribute and I need your guys knowledge since they do some tech talk. Seems like some good stuff to discuss no?   I'm...
maco, what did you mean with that vinyl wear comment? come on flesh it out bud, could be a fun topic......are you trying to explain that you are trolling by dropping obtuse comments regarding vinyl wear and vinyl sounding different after each play and then ignoring the guys who want to discuss your comments? For sober scientists, both you and biggie are acting very loopy. It makes it hard to discuss anything and is a very odd communication style.
biggie are you high? what's goin' on over there? we're talking about vinyl and rips and such. Let's get this train back on track....why are you so concerned with blocking and stuff? what's the problem. What do you think about those WAV vs flac ideas?
what's that got to do with cymatics? not following your posts here? are you drinking?