Posts by thelostMIDrange

this is one of those items I already regret the selling of, but being a minimalist and well on my way to living off the grid, electricity is at a premium so all my gear has to go. This is a sweet natural sounding DAC with a sound that can only be achieved with a good NOS dac or a turntable. I built the amp and case out of some mahogany and walnut. I was very pleased with the result. If you especially listen to alot of vocal, folk, jazz, stringed instruments you will love...
this is one of those items I already regret the selling of, but being a minimalist and well on my way to living off the grid, electricity is at a premium so all my gear has to go. This is a sweet natural sounding DAC with a sound that can only be gotten with a good NOS dac. I built the case out of some mahogany and walnut and built the amp as well. I was very pleased with the result. If you especially listen to alot of vocal, folk, jazz, stringed instruments you will love...
I clearly implied I would not eat it, therefore I did in fact admit the ability to tell the difference. Look man, I'm asking for help, I really want to understand why LP's sound different than CD. You have heard Lp's haven't you? Did you not feel anything different?  An LP has more nutrition for me. but not everyone's into nutrition. Amazingly we can survive almost the same length of time eating processed food, and no one wins in the end so it's a moot point. Listen to...
I don't that I like Monty's condescending attitude enough to watch all 24 minutes of that. Can't you boil it down for me. it can't be that difficult. A couple sentences. Meanwhile I'll suffer through monty's pontification and see if I can glean the nuggets and proof that no music is chopped and forgotten. If I watch all 24 minutes and he doesn't address that fact, I'm comin' after you sir ! my time is precious, I'll be back soon               alright man, I'm back....
interesting take sir, how so. do proceed my good friend.....
enrich my life, how does it work sir doug just boil it down to basics please, so a 10 year old can understand. I have limited time and ability. Somewhere, something's getting chopped off and thrown away, that's what i hear. If you need to go pin it down and name it, go for it.