or Connect

Posts by vcirelli

Yes it is.   Thanks!
Bifrost Uber in beautiful condition.    Check out my reviews here and on Audiogon.   Buyer pays shipping and paypal.   Thanks!
Ether 1.1 in perfect condition. Check out my ratings here or on audiogon. Buyer pays Shipping and paypal fee.   Original box and case.   Thanks!
Definitely a good buy - much cheaper than replacing the wife :) The Ether sounds fantastic across many genre, this is one aspect of these cans which repeatedly blow me away (although I always had fun with grados specifically for rock - not sure why).  The cable on the Ether does indeed detach.  Sorry, wish I could speak to the QP1R, but can't. Good luck!
The following is my point of view summarizing my path to the Ether. It's just my opinion, so be gentle. First off, I listen to all genre of music, but tend to bias towards jazz, classical, electronic.   My first real flagship was the Audeze LCD2, it is a great headphone, has great mids and base, but is incredibly uncomfortable, and found the sound a bit fatiguing as well. I ran these through multiple amps, including Schiit gear (which I loved).  Alas, I sold them,...
Back of unit posted - if still interested...   Thanks!
Sure thing - I'll unbox and shoot it tomorrow.
Hifiman EF-6 Amp   Great condition - light usage. Check out the photos. US. Buyer pays Paypal + S&H.     Check out my feedback here or on Audiogon.   Thanks!
Yes, you'd be entitled to the full three year manufacturer's warranty. I purchased the phones new through 'moon audio'. I have the manufacturer serials, and all original documentation along with receipts from moon audio. It's in the box, and ready to go. Also selling EF-6 amp if you're looking for amplification to go with it. For feedback ratings you can look me up on audiogon - I've sold my LCDs on that site a couple years ago. My user is : vcirelli    Thanks, and let...
HE1000 -  Like New - $2500   Incredible deal. Selling in perfect condition, in the box, all original items barely used.  Warranty good.     Please no offers - selling these for 2500. Please, please don't message me asking if I'll take a lesser amount - I won't respond. These are like new!      Buyer pays shipping & paypal. Sorry, US only. No trades.   Thanks!