or Connect

Posts by dan_can

No trade.
The amp was bought from first batch of WA6-SE with all the upgrades available at that time (e.g. black gate caps, DACT stepped-attenuator.) No idea about exact hours put on the amp, but probably less than 1000 hours. I really don't use it that often. It's in perfect working and cosmetic condtions. It comes with all the tubes I've bought for it.   1 Sophia Electric Princess 274b mesh 2 5Z4G 6 pairs of 6EW7 3 pairs of 6DE7   plus whatever tubes I can find in the...
Gonemad doesn't do DSD. And with sony sound enhancement app disabled, the volume is lower than stock player.
Seems like the adaptor for HD800 uses different wires. If that's the case, does it have adverse effect on SQ?
Bought in January 2015. Less than 100 hours head time after inital 200 hours burn in. In great shape and perfect working order. Comes with all origianl accessories and boxes.   Price $500 Canadian. Will ship within NA, you pay the shipping.
Can WMC-NWH10 cable be used for any external DACs ?
Kimber Kable makes Z7 better. If you don't believe me, you should try it yourself. If you can't hear the improvement after you try it, you can happily return the cable. I've decided to keep the cable.
Can 5Z4G be used in wa6-se directly? Also where can U52 tubes be found? Thanks.
Put the stock cable back, garbage. Kimber Kable makes huge difference. My amp is max'ed out WA6-SE and DAC is old classic Marantz CD-7. If you like your Z7, get a better cable for her.
The Z7 kimber kable tightens up the bass.