Posts by Deathdeisel

Picked up some 1964 Ears Quads on the BF sale. Ordered with Translucent Black, and Aluminum faceplates. 
Hey sorry about that. But yeah thats basically what I meant, I know of course you guys can't actually tell me how good it would sound, but I just wanna make sure there are no glaring faults. With the CSI4 vs CSI6, I think they were both matched to that series of speakers, as polk does have a TSX series thats specifically designed for HT. The biggest difference to my knowledge is, one is bigger, handles more wattage, and designed for larger rooms.    On the subs, yes this...
Hey so this may be the wrong section, if so, my bad. Im setting up a HT/Music room for my family, and happen to work at an electronics store, where I get a large discount on certain brands. The point of this thread is to see if anyone knows of a better solution or possible setup for the room. Will be used majority for Home theater, but also some music listening, which I am a bit of a basehead.    Current Plans:  5.1 Sound, room size 10x12x9   Receiver: Marantz SR5009,...
Anyone have anything on this?
Hey guys, and gals.    So I'm building a home theater system, and am able to afford some things I normally wouldn't. So I'm looking at a 5.1 setup, for a combo of HT and Music. I currently have a Schiit Modi, and Asgard 1, which I use for my Lawton Modded D5000s, Vmoda 100s, and a few others.    The purpose of this thread, is to find out if a AV receiver is equivalent or of greater quality of sound than my Schiit gear.    The receiver options at this point...
So FYI to those curious, 1964, JH audio, Noble, and UM all had sales going on, some might still be going. Picked up some 1964 quads for a good price. 
So just for everyones knowledge, Noble Audio does have something up their sleeve for I'm assuming Black Friday, as per their twitter account. So we shall see I suppose.   https://twitter.com/noblebywizard
Just a comment on the durability thing, Ive dropped mine twice ever, desk height. I was furious that it happened, but they escaped with no damage at all. These cans are tougher than people give credit, the only issue I'm running into after I think 3 years roughly is the rubber stress reliefs on the cans is about to come off, but some glue will very quickly correct it.    And mine are Lawton Damped, and have Lawton Pads. Doubt ill ever sell these things, I also did order...
Where? I can't find any info on this. Checked website and FB page. 
Were getting closer guys, if you find any good deals post em up.    Also Junker, I thought Schiit never did sales, or pre-releases or anything like that to keep costs down.