Posts by Pacorrin

Yes, although my CAL!s are not bad phones, they are currently sitting idle on my table. Actually the left speaker is rattling and I just bought them 3 weeks ago, so they are going back to Amazon and I am thinking to get the SRH750DJ for my wife (yes, the gift is really for me so I can go back and forth between them and the M50's/HTF600s!), currently only $109. I love bass impact and reverb, and I hear these Shures are great for that without sacrificing mids and highs too...
I probably listen to them louder than I should   But I thought these phones are semi open, actually you can see quite a few openings on the cups which is where I believe most of the sound is escaping. Any other ideas besides the peanut butter? - HELP Appreciated.   By the way, I just had my WTF moment this afternoon! I listen to them primarily on my Ipod Touch, and I downloaded a music app that allows me to customize the equalizer quite a bit. OMG, what a...
Great guide! One question, do the Shure 750DJ leak?
Real time update on my burn-in and first impressions   - 3 hrs: Sound still muffled, but bass is starting to open up. It is beating my CAL!s on amount and impact. - 6 hrs: Where did the bass go? I notice a reduction in bass, but the mids and highs are starting to open up. - 14 hrs: They are starting to sound better, highs are clearer, vocals still a little muffled, some of the bass came back. I am starting to have trouble differentiating between the...
Real time update on my burn-in:   - 3 hrs: Sound still muffled, but bass is starting to open up. It is beating my CAL!s on amount and impact. - 6 hrs: Where did the bass go? I notice a reduction in bass, but the mids and highs are starting to open up. - 14 hrs: They are starting to sound better, highs are clearer, vocals still a little muffled, some of the bass came back. I am starting to have trouble differentiating between the Panasonics and my CAL!s. - 24...
Real time update on my burn-in:   - 3 hrs: Sound still muffled, but bass is starting to open up. It is beating my CAL!s on amount and impact. - 6 hrs: Where did the bass go? I notice a reduction in bass, but the mids and highs are starting to open up. - 14 hrs: They are starting to sound better, highs are clearer, vocals still a little muffled, some of the bass came back. I am starting to have trouble differentiating between the Panasonics and my CAL!s. - 24...
Real time update on my burn in: - 3 hrs: Sound still muffled, but bass is starting to open up. It is beating my CAL!s on amount and impact. - 6 hrs: Where did the bass go? I notice a reduction in bass, but the mids and highs are starting to open up. - 14 hrs: They are starting to sound better, highs are clearer, vocals still a little muffled, some of the bass came back. I am starting to have trouble differentiating between the Panasonics and my...
Real time update on my burn in: - 3 hrs: Sound still muffled, but bass is starting to open up. It is beating my CAL!s on amount and impact. - 6 hrs: Where did the bass go? I notice a reduction in bass, but the mids and highs are starting to open up.   Will keep you guys updated ...
I have to agree with Kerry56. I just got my Panny's 1 hour ago and have been going back and forth between my CAL!'s and the HTF's and the Panasonics sound muffled and there is no clarity in the midrange. The highs sound harsh in certain songs. But again, I am comparing fully burned CAL!s with the Panasonics right out of the box. Will give them a good burn in before I post my comments again.
Thank you for the suggestions! I will move the Superlux up the list.   Any other models that I should have in my list?