Posts by M-13

Tried the white filters and... WOW   Sale halted   Awaiting smackdown against Angie
Off the market for now.   Sounding too awesome to sell.
Wow epic review mscott. You're quite the writer. I totally got all your Harry Potter references.
Not sure what the exact sales numbers are for the various TOTL IEMs, but I think the K3003 is doing well. My serial is in the 17,000s, so that's not a bad sales record for what is techinically a $1300 IEM. So about $20 million in gross sales? (and counting) As for no hype on Head-Fi, yeah that's totally true, but the Southeast Asia Market is huge, bigger than the U.S. Market and most don't give crap about Head-Fi so... Haha As for how awesome or not awesome the Angie might...
Yes they're both sold as you can see from the reply on the sales page. I'm with you there on the Layla. I really need to journey out to my local audio shop and give the Layla/Angie/Roxanne a spin using my DX90. I can also try their full line of AK DAPs too. I've been swamped by work lately that I haven't had the time or energy to go out there. Anyway Angie will be my next purchase, probably in the next week or two so I will be able to give some impression based on recent...
Sold!
Sold!
Selling my SRH1540   They're in absolute perfect condition. I purchased them from a Shure Authorized Dealer in South Korea in August of 2014.   It comes with the original box + all original accessories + warranty card + original receipt.   Any marks you see in the photos is dust. They're in absolute mint / like new condition I've decided to sell all of my current IEMs/Headphones. I want to get the K10U and/or JH Angie/Layla and feel like they would fit my current mobile...
Selling my K812   They're in absolute perfect condition. I purchased them from RazorDog in March of 2014. My first pair had a defect so Brian switched mine out for a brand new pair. This one has been flawless from day one in terms of sound and build quality.   Some things to Note:   1. I don't have the original box anymore. The K812 comes with all of the original accessories (basically the headphone cable/stand)   2. The headphone stand has some scratches on top and a...