Posts by M-13

I have and love the SRH1540/Sig Pros. If I get these I can do some interesting comparisons.   (but what about my lust for the K3003?)
So after getting really into IEMs lately I took a break and tried the K812 and it was like   (Holy Hell!)  completely blows away TOTL universal IEMs (SE846/IE800). rofl   I listened for several hours as usual (only intended to do a quick listen), and they sounded heavenly: completely well-balanced from top to bottom (nothing sticks out or dips), well extended to bleeding edges of bass and treble, super super detailed without being cold or analytical, punchy (dynamic...
A lot of great DAP options out there now. 2014... the future is finally here. Haha. DX90/X5 are both nice for the SE846 as far as I'm concerned.
Wow that's quick Dan. I guess we'll be getting impression pretty soon.
Nice impressions. I've been wondering if getting the AK100 or 120 II would be a significant increase in sound quality for me (I have the DX90/X5). If it's just a touch better here and there I might as well wait for the X7 or DX200. They should both be out early next year (I hope)
Wow Mike. Color me intrigued. I'm probably gonna get the K3003 anyway, but yeah I guess I'll pick up the Z5 too when it's available to see for myself. Exciting
Hey Dan. Any changes to the efficiency from the regular Alpha? Are they any easier to drive?
Ah thanks for the heads up. ________________________________________________________________________ Any more impression of the skateboard vs bugatti veyron?
Want to join this thread cuz I'm interested in the K10 Uni, especially after finding out how small they are compared to the Roxanne.   Will all preorders be fulfilled on Nov. 1st or will there be delays because of too many orders? Just trying to figure out whether I should order now or wait till they're in stock regularly.   Any comparisons to the K10 and K3003?
I also own both and have had them since they were both released. I could not part with either one. Just cut off my hand and take that instead (I've got a spare).