or Connect

Posts by yhs9688

price drop
  So you bought these in a shop in Singapore? where is it?
Selling MINT Westone 4R   It includes everything when purchased   Price excludes paypal fee. Shipping will depend on the buyer. Shipping will be from Australia.
rawrster Are these original cables you've tried it on?
Selling RSA Intruder + Algorythm Solo -dB in great condition   I am selling these as a COMBO and will not be sold individually   I will include Silver RSA balanced to balanced interconnect + RSA to 3.5mm adaptor (~$200)    Price excludes paypal fee. Shipping will depend on the buyer. Shipping will be from Australia.
Selling RSA Intruder + Algorythm Solo -dB in great condition   I am selling these as a COMBO and will not be sold individually   I will include Silver RSA balanced to balanced interconnect + RSA to 3.5mm adaptor (~$200)    I will ship the items in their original boxes.   Price excludes paypal fee. Shipping will depend on the buyer. Shipping will be from Australia.
Does anyone have issues with the cable where sound gets cut off every once in awhile? It has to do with the stiffer part of the cable where the earpiece connects to. In certain orientation, you get no sound unilaterally until you fiddle around with the stiffer part of the cable that hooks onto your ear I've already gone through both sets of cable included with SE846 and was wondering if same issues arise with custom cables
*miniusb
so are there still no lightning to microusb available??? man.. lightning has been out for so long and no company has tapped into this market?
Hey, I'm also an owner of an intruder and wanted to replace my battery. How did you replace them??