Posts by x1o8x

has anyone tried gluing the L-cush pads to the G-cush pads and use it on ms2i?   any impressions?   for now i am "holding" both G-cush pads on my head with the L-cush pads, so far it seems like the treble is increased... probably need a better listening to fully discern the differences
I've just had the idea of gluing them together, where the stock pads will be on top of the gs1000 pads....   has anyone tried this before? any impressions?
  Hmmm.... I have not tried RS2i, tho I've tried MS-Pro, and sure it sounds good, but I just didn't have a proper system to fully test it out back then. I don't know, many people say soundstaging isnt big, but I always feel like I'm in a concert everytime I listen to it.   That being said, Im using the GS1000 bowl pads with LME49720NA opamp
with the GS1000 pads... some say they're not huge when compared to the likes of ad700 or other notable big soundstage headphones... but it just sounds sooo damn good to me when I'm listening to classicals or orchestra songs... and it just feels like im in the concert itself... when I listen to HD650 or DT880, it feels like I'm at the back seat rather than front seat of a concert... does that imply bigger soundstaging?
how about a headphone that isn't bias towards any genre?   is Denon D2000 considered one of them?
thanks for the replies guys. Yes I am looking for mainly headphones that deliver as closest as how the producers intended us to listen, regardless of genre. i find that most higher end headphones have a lesser bass impact though they are accurate, and that they tend to be a little warm, too warm for my taste infact. cans like hd650, t1, ms pro... they are all leaning towards certain specifics...    
I tried DT 150, and I am very pleased with the sound it produces...   when I asked the shop, they told me it's a flat headphone for studio usage...   i tried looking for the frequency response graph but can't find any...   is this truly a flat headphone? are there other cans that are flat as well?
http://www.audioholics.com/education/loudspeaker-basics/speaker-break-in-fact-or-fiction
currently i own an alessandro ms2i, and i kinda like the details it gives me   im currently looking for a speaker setup, for my computer, that has more or less the same brightness (or details) of an alessandro ms2i...   my budget will be around US$1000   is dynaudio considered bright?
currently i own an alessandro ms2i, and i kinda like the details it gives me   im currently looking for a speaker setup, for my computer, that has more or less the same brightness (or details) of an alessandro ms2i...   since i will be using it for my computer, i'd prefer a bookshelf type, something which is not too big.   my budget would probably be around US$1000