Posts by ch1n4

*bump* come on guys it's a crystal piccolino!   Price Update: $110 including insured shipping regardless of your destination!
Hello guys,   I am selling my Piccolino Mini Interconnect with Oyaide Gold Plugs on both ends. It is in mint condition and for me without flaws. It was made for me from a reputable guy in the UK about two years ago. Since one year I am not using it any more because I changed my setup and don't carry a portable amp with me anymore. You can see my old setup on one of the pictures attached . The sound of this interconnect is really gorgeous and if you do a little research...
Did someone move this thread in the Full Size Headphones category?? Because that is wrong...
I'm using a fast 64 Gb sandisk Sdhc card ans also don't have any issues with Lurker2.1.5 L2 firmware. Did you guys try format the card with SD Formatter?   https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/   I did it once before i used it but since then did some quick formats via windows 7 but never had problems. maybe that could help, don't know if windows or mac is formatting the card correctly.
 +1That is in line with what I am hearing with my headphones. Using high gain the DX90 almost sounds "tube" like whereas on low gain and mid gain like a very good and refined solid state amplifier.
very interesting! I've never used high gain with my thinksound on1 because it's a portable headphone with 50 Ohm impedance, which shouldn't be hard to drive. But I was curious after your comment and experimented a little bit with my thinksound. I have to say I am surprised by the result: I thought the sound on high gain would be very energetic and fatiguing, but for me the sound on high gain and lower listening volumes (between 180-185) was smoother/rounder with lush and...
oh really? I Always thought the pure II is a very good amp for vocals because it has lush mids and black black background? So in your opinion what would be a good amp for vocals?
used the search function but I am not 100% sure. Are the cables on this headphone (user-)replaceable?
I'd recommend 2.1.5 Lurker2
Wow it would be impossible for me to have it in my house and not listen to it....Why not letting it burn in during day and every night you come home listen to your favourite songs to check whether something has changed or not?? I did it exactly like that and found that experience really interesting. Don't want to influence you, but waiting for your impressions ;)