or Connect

Posts by acrox999

I really do need to pair them again and give them a good listen. I really like the Black filters but I recently switched to the Blues again. I'm waiting for my 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable that I ordered to be done so that I can pair it up again with the Hugo.
To me Hugo sounds quite harsh but that is only from a very short listening session when the SE846 was just bought. I only listened to it with the Hugo for a little while last year. Recently I just changed to balanced cables and found out that the Hugo does not have balanced output. Lol, I guess that can wait.Not on my end, the cables do however turned yellowish. Mine is the clear version by the way.
He. Indeed, it is too bright for me. I wish in the next update they could make it go lower.True, there are some Android devices that can have really amazing battery life. My smartphone used to be able to get 8-9 hours of screen on time, which is already Godlike during its KitKat days. As Android progresses, the battery life gets much worse.I was able to pair it using Bluetooth without any problems. The only thing that annoys me is that it have a very short range. I am not...
Honestly, you cannot expect a really good battery life from any Android devices. Ever. But well, as for me, my Onkyo is able to hold on for maybe at most 2 days listening to music WITHOUT the screen being turned on too much. I noticed that the screen often is the culprit for draining the battery.
Yes, exactly. I wanted to state that it doesn't matter at all whether it's a high end device or not but I forgot. lol
I assume that you're talking about pairing it with just about any Android devices or smartphones but nah, I've done that for more than a year now. I paired the SE846 with my OnePlus One and it was great. Although the mids were a bit recessed and the bass were a bit muddy it was still a great match. I couldn't get any other amps to match well with it, they all sounded way too rough with the SE846.I recently got the Onkyo DP-X1 (which is also Android) and it sounded much...
I let my little brother use the HD650 once and now he just can't take it off. I rarely use it myself but it having really nice warm and packs great punches in the bass department makes me want to get another one for myself to use. I'm really short of light and open headphones. I won't say that the HD650 is really light but I don't feel like I'm wearing anything when it's on my head. It's a comfy headphones to wear. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one.
Never happened to me on the DP-X1 and my phone which has gone from CM11, CM12, CM13 to CM14. I think it might be a battery saving thing. Check if you changed anything that could possibly cause the audio to get muted when the screen is turned off. I did this once on my old smartphone and it did get muted. The music was not paused and the app used to play it was still running.
I've never done any of those JB welding or applying acrylic stuff but I think I still wouldn't because this thing costs quite a fortune. I'll try asking my local dealer first and see how it goes. Did anyone else got theirs fixed the same way?
@SubSTI: Aren't those just bezels? @elwappo99, @Riley Beale: Thanks for the explanations. Bought a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor today. The seller said it will be wired carefully and made sure it is safe (it is custom made). By the way, how does one fix their super ultra loose jack? Mine's 3.5mm jack is very very loose. It was only bought recently this year and have been rarely used. It seems that a lot of people got this problem too.