Posts by blueangel2323

Writing about things that you're still emotional about can help you get over it, actually. Otherwise it just stays emotional forever. But when you write about it, you break it down and process it with your conscious rational brain, and it helps take some of the emotion out of it. Google "self authoring" for more info.
  I don't know if I've actually gotten worse as I get older, but at least I'm realizing more and more that I'm terrible at interpreting the body language of girls I'm interested in. It doesn't help that my "type" is the bubbly, smiley type of girl who's so friendly that guys mistake it for flirting all the time. There's this girl that I'm currently interested in, and some of the things she's been saying to me would be unmistakably flirting if she were a normal girl, but...
The Armaegis Bad Date Hall of...
I see... well, some of those stories sounded to me like the girls were not Asian (and I was right), and you date women of various backgrounds (same with me) which is not typical of Asian guys. So I was guilty of stereotyping, but we are still in the minority among Asians, statistically speaking :) I love girls who naturally have a very innocent, youthful looking face (i.e. girls in their mid-20s who look like they're in their late teens), but I hate the artificial "cute"...
What is Sweetest Day? LOL so I guess guy #2 eventually decided that he was straight.Wow, that's some serious fetish that she has. Same thing to every guy, on the day they first meet? She must have had a pretty messed up childhood to have such sadistic tendencies. That sounds great, actually. I would find a girl who likes roughing it up in a four-wheeler pretty hot. As long as she's not a redneck. Beer and wine were acquired tastes for me, and I still can't drink too much...
Sorry, what was the location that was decided? A few options were being tossed around.
You're Asian!? It seems like everyone else around here is Asian, but for some reason I didn't think you were... possibly because your bad date stories have a non-Asian quality to them? lol I personally love an innocent look (although I'm mostly attracted to Caucasians and mixed-race girls, no racism intended), but this girl does nothing for me. I don't find her remotely attractive.
Saw this ad on Head-Fi... I think it's absolutely hilarious. Who here has problems with slimming their wallet?  
Aww what a cute story! It's great when your feelings for each other are stronger than anything that might go wrong with your date. Your situation is almost the reverse of mine... I'm a slow eater and I'm a quiet guy who likes really outgoing girls  And congrats on the baby  You're female?  ...you date guys?  LOL, you must be the only straight female on head-fi... sort of like in an engineering class. Seriously, it sounds like this guy only liked the fact of having a...
My favourite drink is quite simple, a double shot of either rum or whiskey/rye with coke in a tall glass... I can drink it like water and still feel great. Wine and beer, not so much. Too much beer makes me feel bloated and sickly, probably because of the carbonation, and wine goes straight to my head.