or Connect

Posts by blueangel2323

I actually can't make it on the 28th  Have fun and please post pictures!
Shipping of the first batch of Kanoas has been delayed until June-July, unfortunately.
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but what is the situation regarding parking? And how much should we be donating towards the expenses?
Count me in for now :)
Huh, didn't know that even existed. Thanks for the link. It's still a 4-hour round trip to the border though, so it's not worth it unless I'm going shopping in the US... not likely with the current exchange rate :(
Mmm that steak looks amazing...Of the girls in that show, Victoria Justice is the only one who's my type. Ariana sure could sing though!
  That is indeed an insane deal! If anyone in the US is interested in ordering an extra pair, I would be willing to buy it from you at cost.
They don't seem to be a scam - they were at CES and a prototype has been reviewed on cnet (http://www.cnet.com/news/earin-kanoa-wireless-bluetooth-earbuds/). They are sending email updates once in a while on their progress, and everything seems to be on track.
Would love to try this out. Where does this fit in Fiio's lineup in terms of sound quality?
From what I've been reading, the consensus seems to be that the DA8 is slightly warm and very smooth, whereas the HA-1 is on the analytical side with a bit of roughness to the treble. I ended up getting  the DA-8 and am very happy with it.