Posts by jmotyka

I never really had a favorite.... just loved skittles all around. But if I have to choose then red is always my favorite in most candies. Good luck to everyone.
I ordered mine via Aliexpress about two weeks ago and I live in Michigan according to the tracking they cleared customs and awaiting to be delivered to usps as of today. Hopefully I receive by next week. I've owned all iterations of xiaomi's earphones and the piston 2 were my favorite. I currently own the 2more triple hybrid and love their amazing sq to $ value, the could use a db or two boost in the lower bass region, but eq sorts that out just fine and have loved them...
1) 1678 2) 1242 3) 1459
1) 189,554 2) 176,273 3) 132.989
Subbed!
Any way we can get some frequency response graphs?
Thank you audeze for backing me there! I'm no engineer but I'm smart enough to know what's a marketing gimmick and what's not. You guys have me drooling at owning a pair, but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to afford them. TIME TO SAVE!
What I find hilarious is not just the people who have nothing good to say, but the ones who are down right trying to convince other people it's a stupid design, or that somehow IEM's are not allowed to have an open/semi-open design. It's as if overnight these people are marketing/engineering/design experts! I however am excited for these! I used to own a pre fazor lcd2 and loved them! But I'm always on the move so portability is a priority for me now, if I can get the...
Audeze stated on there Facebook page in their comments area on the isine 10 ad on the subject of USB C cipher cables "we're working on it " !
I will definitely be picking up a pair of the 10's!